• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know it happens every year, but fuck man the major injuries going into the playoffs like Sefolsha to shit during the playoffs like Wall, Love, Paul, and Conely really have put a damper on shit.

That doesn't even count nagging injuries like Milsap, Horford, or Kuzmic.

Just puts a damper on things vs previous years. Feels like this year there has been more injuries than most.

I know it happens every year, but fuck man the major injuries going into the playoffs like Sefolsha to shit during the playoffs like Wall, Love, Paul, and Conely really have put a damper on shit.

That doesn't even count nagging injuries like Milsap, Horford, or Kuzmic.

Just puts a damper on things vs previous years. Feels like this year there has been more injuries than most.

Who is Kuzmic?

Afrikan

Don't think it was on purpose....even for Draymond. :/

Connely took too long to call timeout...and Draymond tried to get the ball.

Crappy gif of it.

RRqDSj6.gif

Afrikan

someone explain to me again about Face guarding call?

edit-

Here's the rule:
Rule 12A, Section V, Article m - Face (Eye) Guarding (placing a hand in front of the opponent’s eyes when guarding from the rear) a player who does not have possession of the ball is illegal and an unsportsmanlike technical shall be assessed.

was Allen still blocking Curry's face when he flew by? that aint from behind?

I know calls are missed on both sides...but that was in front of everyone. just curious.

Top Bottom