• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Lexxism

And why the Cavs losing at home. C'mon Bron

That seems the trend whenever he is facing the Bulls. Now, let's see if the result will still be the same.

Bryan Gibberman @Gibberman10
Bulls record vs. LeBron in playoff series in Game One's 3-0. Bulls record vs. LeBron in games following Game One wins 0-8.

yeah but that's a goofy and arbitrary stat. I dug up another one:

Playoff games without Kevin Love that Lebron has played in vs the Bulls: 0-1

judging from that stat, we might have a sweep ahead of us.

That seems the trend whenever he is facing the Bulls. Now, let's see if the result will still be the same.

Bryan Gibberman @Gibberman10
Bulls record vs. LeBron in playoff series in Game One's 3-0. Bulls record vs. LeBron in games following Game One wins 0-8.

Guess 2010 doesn't count

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I always laugh when people bring up the past when discussing the Bulls vs cavs when these teams are completely different then prior years.

Those Heat teams played great defense! Lebron, Wade, Bosh and Haslem would wreck the Bulls for long stretches. The bulls had no one as dependable as Butler, Gasol or even Dunleavy. Closest thing was Korver but he missed a lot of shots in those games.

I mean Keith Bogans was the starting two guard. I think he averaged 9 points a game or something.

Bosh was always open when playing the bulls because of the way the Bulls like to pack the paint, now with Love out it's not much of an issue.

Of course Lebron could come out with one pf those 35 with 12 rebounds, 10 assists games and I'll look like a fool :/

Tom Penny

I still don't really trust the Bulls offense to beat the Cavs and the way Noah is playing he will be the Cavs MVP. They should be able to score 100+ every game all day but they get into ISO, no ball and player movement instead of running simple pick and rolls for high percentage shots.

Spurs partied after the loss vs the Clips. And here is Duncan carrying a very drunk Baynes into the team bus. Gotta love Diaw sneaking that blonde to the bus near the end lol.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/04/san-antonio-spurs-coach-pop-hooked-us-up-dinner-drinks-party-bus/

0504-spurs-twitter-3.jpg

Apparently Pop arranged it.

Good on the Spurs. Hopefully it's not a going away party for anybody. Duncan has had a masterful career and may go down as the best PF ever.

Pop is just a cool dude if the really arranged that for his guys.

The 1-0 lead against the Cavs feels good but i don't trust Thibs to make the right decisions. Playing Kirk and not playing Snell as your backup shooting guard, playing Noah when he is not healthy and really not helping the team a lot, playing Niko only 2 min. But a stubborn coach is stubborn i guess.

Pop is just a cool dude if the really arranged that for his guys.

The 1-0 lead against the Cavs feels good but i don't trust Thibs to make the right decisions. Playing Kirk and not playing Snell as your backup shooting guard, playing Noah when he is not healthy and really not helping the team a lot, playing Niko only 2 min. But a stubborn coach is stubborn i guess.

What Thibs sees in Kirk is beyond me. Snell is a better player in every single way.

Kirk honestly should be seeing the bare minimum playtime.

Good on the Spurs. Hopefully it's not a going away party for anybody. Duncan has had a masterful career and may go down as the best PF ever.
I'm leaning towards Duncan coming back and Manu retiring. Manu sounded like a guy who knew he'd been sucking lately... And he has. Definitely takes the Spurs out of the Aldridge/Gasol sweepstakes if Duncan comes back, but I don't mind.

flyover

What Thibs sees in Kirk is beyond me. Snell is a better player in every single way.

Yeah, at least someone on the Cavs might have to remain within planetary orbit of Snell. It was like the Cavs had a bonus defender whenever Hinrich was on offense, standing by his lonesome on the wing.

Into

Jesus Christ. What a fraud team, they just quit, at home, to a team without their top star. They just folded mentally. A team fielding Rivers for decent minutes and even a thicker Tas Melas and Big Baby. And Dwight will never be the same, his prime was Orlando.

I know one should not go all ESPN overreaction after just one game, but that Rockets vs Clips game is practically game over.

overcast

Howard played good though. Had energy. Pretty much everyone else put together an awful performance. Howard has been dependable as hell in the post season the past 2 seasons. Literally the opposite of Harden.
http://streamable.com/x85j

Oh god, watching Harden just give up and throw his hands up to the ref after turning the ball over is giving me LIFE.
Pretty bad indeed. Good thing we beat you guys tho :]

overcast

You know what that means right Fjord? Get ready for Klay shooting 40+ times late next year as Steph recovers from a hurt foot man. :[

In other news. I wonder if Duncan would come back for a vet minimum in order to pursue LMA. Seems like chances are high that Duncan comes back.

Fjordson

You know what that means right Fjord? Get ready for Klay shooting 40+ times late next year as Steph recovers from a hurt foot man. :[

In other news. I wonder if Duncan would come back for a vet minimum in order to pursue LMA. Seems like chances are high that Duncan comes back.
That's what I'm sayin'. Klay gonna try to hijack the ship :lol. Need to update this gif:

Durant-Westbrook-GIF.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Getting fucked by the refs purely because in the playoffs only stars get the calls.

FFS that 3rd call on Pero was fucking terrible

It's shit like this that keeps me from being s bigger NBA fan even if I like my team the hawks.

Duncan probably would, although I've heard he actually needs the money cause of his recent divorce :p

Howard played good though. Had energy. Pretty much everyone else put together an awful performance. Howard has been dependable as hell in the post season the past 2 seasons. Literally the opposite of Harden.

Pretty bad indeed. Good thing we beat you guys tho :]

You can tell how much more playoff experience Howard has vs Harden

Top Bottom