• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Line_HTX

Wow, I didn't know that Golden State and Atlanta lost too. Interesting that all series are now tied up at 1-1.

The Rockets have to outhustle more and stop letting the ball bounce away after a steal or deflection. It seems that everytime that happens the Clippers get the ball back and then instant 3-pointer.

On to Staples Center and more Kia Blake Griffin commercials. -_-

He does get paid. He made like $50k already I think.

He should have asked for more $$. All gold everything might possibly end up to be his only hit song
troll.png

Some key stats on the game:

DROSE:
txvxJQY.png

Dude has 7 attempts in the paint for 4 quarters.

Bron:
vewIvZj.png

BBQ Chicken
(sorry gaf)

EDIT: Yep, NBA's website is amazing. Nerds are EATIN with all these numbers. I checked the play by play and everything is on video. Cut nicely to show the ones you wanted. Like this one.

Meier

I don't follow the NBA much these days so I didn't realize Austin Rivers got so much shit. Looked at his stat line.. what is up with that FT percentage?! I still don't understand how any guard shoots them poorly, but Elfrid and Rajon at least put up big numbers in other categories.. Rivers looks below average everywhere.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 3m3 minutes ago
Wizards just announced they've found FIVE non-displaced fractures in John Wall's left wrist and hand. Unreal misfortune for Wiz and Wall
well that sucks

The Hawks are going to make it to the finals because every other team in the East is injured or just runs its players into the ground.

The Hawks lost possibly our best defender so I don't see your point. Don't hate cause the birds bench got bite!

Edit: I think it will still be a great series whatever happens. I'm honestly just happy the Hawks made it this far...although they deserve it, best Hawks team in pretty much forever.

The Hawks lost possibly our best defender so I don't see your point. Don't hate cause the birds bench got bite!

Edit: I think it will still be a great series whatever happens. I'm honestly just happy the Hawks made it this far...although they deserve it, best Hawks team in pretty much forever.

Lol, John Wall is a much bigger loss than Sefolosha. He is an all star guard, and you could make an argument that he is one of the best guards in the East.

Sefolosha is a bench player, and while he is a good defender, he is nowhere near the caliber of player John Wall or Kevin Love are.

Lol, John Wall is a much bigger loss than Sefolosha. He is an all star guard, and you could make an argument that he is one of the best guards in the East.

Sefolosha is a bench player, and while he is a good defender, he is nowhere near the caliber of player John Wall or Kevin Love are.

You're right, I'm making excuses when the fact is I shouldn't be. The Hawks beat the Wizards, Bulls and the Cavs overall in the regular season (as far as I can remember). I should be allowed to say they deserve it disregarding injuries on other teams.

Is Wall confirmed to be out? What are the details of his injury? Did he sustain it from the Raptors series? Did the Raps actually lose to a one-handed John Wall in 4 games?

Is Wall confirmed to be out? What are the details of his injury? Did he sustain it from the Raptors series? Did the Raps actually lose to a one-handed John Wall in 4 games?

No, it happened during game 1 against the Hawks. He attempted a layup and fell down and landed awkwardly on his left wrist. He was in pain but played through it that game. I'm sure he's out for good this series (no confirmation yet), even though he's right handed he finishes strong with his left and his ball handling and passing will be affected by this. After getting his third opinion they found out he has five non-displaced fractures in his left wrist and hand.

Raptors catch a break on that one lol, they did not lose to a one handed Wall.

I hope the Clips rockets game 3 will be more watchable than game 2.. Seeing both these teams clank fts after fts and the game taking 3 hours w/o going OT made me
N7ZURZd.png

Top Bottom