• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

LeBron needs to sweep the Bulls at some point in his career for GOATdom.

Probably gonna have to happen next year (extra year of Blatt, Love back, Varejao back, inevitable bench upgrade vs. possible new Bulls coach and I have no goddamn clue what roster shifts they'll have) if it ever does happen.

Kacar

LeBron got hit with the Jimmy reach around. Which is basically my only D move since I get beat everytime off dribble.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Mozgov was amazing on D that first quarter. I think he denied scoring opportunities on like five or six straight possessions and got zero love from the announcers. No wonder Jackson doesn't have a job.

How hurt is Noah? He's playing like he's going to say, "I realized I just didn't have it in me anymore" during a post-retirement interview this summer.

BadAss2961

I love the way the refs are officiating this game. Every game should be like this.

The problem is the inconsistency between games.

J2 Cool

That lineup needs to be the Bulls go to. Rose, Jimmy, Dunleavy, Niko, Pau. Have to respect all 5 offensively and really opens each up.

Talon

There's nothing like the completely arbitrary co-marketing of the annual summer blockbuster + NBA playoff coverage.

Top Bottom