• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

rigged in what way? the FT differential? they intentionally fouled Jordan because he is a horrible FT shooter. he shot 34 FT's and most were on intentional fouls

At first I wasn't sure that the coach was doing that...but now I do. I didn't pay that much attention to it (studying for exams) until now.

Anyway, hope the....nah I don't care who wins the Grizz Warriors series. Both teams deserve something, though.

Also, the Wizards are sure fun these days.

Was playing pickup basketball earlier today and someone said I was "looking like Boris Diaw" on the court.

It's bad enough I can't fit into my 32" pants anymore brehs.
beli.png

PBY

Banned
Am I crazy thinking this series benefits the Hawks if it goes 7? Feel like they can play themselves back into rhythm.

Am I crazy thinking this series benefits the Hawks if it goes 7? Feel like they can play themselves back into rhythm.

Well obviously, any series that goes 7 will favor the home team due to the nature of game 7's and home court.

Although Wiz look pretty awful right now. If they lose this game convincingly, I say they lose the series in 6.

Well obviously, any series that goes 7 will favor the home team due to the nature of game 7's and home court.

Although Wiz look pretty awful right now. If they lose this game convincingly, I say they lose the series in 6.

Home court is an advantage, but that wasn't what he was saying. The premise is that a long series gives them more time to fix whatever is broken on the court.

The "most unguardable regular season player" better grow a pair tonight. He's been outplayed by one eyed Conley by a lot.

This series has...
Lost Steph some of his WOW
Lost Draymond Green some $$$$

Time to put up or shut up. Tonight's winner takes the series.

The "most unguardable regular season player" better grow a pair tonight. He's been outplayed by one eyed Conley by a lot.

This series has...
Lost Steph some of his WOW
Lost Draymond Green some $$$$

Time to put up or shut up. Tonight's winner takes the series.

You should be more worried about Austin Rivers stealing Klay Thompson's soul if GS wins this series.
5I5s8.png

Mxrz

I like that the refs aren't calling as much at the end of games. Better than seeing games end on FTs and turn overs.

If there's any sort of conspiracy stuff, or gambling refs, GS should be favored by a large margin tonight. Memphis in the finals would hurt a lot of bankrolls.

Top Bottom