• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I love listening to that woman scream directly into the mic.
That woman is hilarious haha

MemphisGAF be like

no-words-thumb.jpg

If didn't realize how relevant MemphisGaf was.
Last game this thread was moving relatively fast full of Grizzlies fans.
The shame has taken hold I guess

you sure do hate those grizzlies and their fans bruh
I just haven't had a lot of respect for their fans recently.
They should know better.
They've let these last two games get to their head saying how much they were going to win because Conley is back.
Most of these people don't watch anything outside of Memphis games which pretty much makes their opinions invalid.

I like the Grizzlies aside from Zbo, Udrih, and C. Lee.
I respect Conley's game the most of those in the league so everything I say bad about him is to shut ignorant Memphis fans up.

Neither is my team but I can honestly say GS is the better team.
I'm glad they finally decided to play like normal

GS playing the way a 67 win best team is supposed to. Grizzlies got wrecked this game. At least it wasn't as bad as the Rockets game; that was D league level of play.

lol the gangs laying hard into Chuck about the WCF he played in against Utah.

Also Chris Bosh is going to be doing analysis on Inside for tomorrows games
dwill.png

btw how did Bosh come of that lung issue that ended his season? I mean obviously he's alright but is it going to affect him playing at all going forward?

btw how did Bosh come of that lung issue that ended his season? I mean obviously he's alright but is it going to affect him playing at all going forward?

He is doing pretty good so far, he has resumed light physical activities (lifting weights and jogging). He is going to start shooting and doing some light basketball actives next month.

He is expected to make a fully recovery and be ready for basketball activities in September.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So while Paul Pierce called game over the weekend on Saturday the NBA collectively said game on over the past two days.

I sense a ton of game 7s in our future.

Vanillalite

Peachtree Hoops

Atlanta Hawks forward DeMarre Carroll was walking with a noticeable limp in the locker room following his team's win in Game 4 over the Washington Wizards. Carroll suffered what he called a hip pointer while trying to fight around a screen by Nene on Paul Pierce's game-tying event.

Vanillalite

Look it might be just cause what is recent is in the forefront of my mind, but I swear there have been more injuries in (or going into) this playoffs than a long while. Really kills that vibe.

ampere

Playoff injuries are very common. It's a pretty long season and the playoffs are really long in themselves.

Hell we would have had a good shot at another title in 2010 if Perk wasn't out in the rematch against LA. Injuries happen and you've gotta have depth though.

Look it might be just cause what is recent is in the forefront of my mind, but I swear there have been more injuries in (or going into) this playoffs than a long while. Really kills that vibe.

I think it adds to the vibe. These guys are being held together by duct tape and bubble yum and the games/stories are more exciting for it.

Top Bottom