• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I like that the refs aren't calling as much at the end of games. Better than seeing games end on FTs and turn overs.

If there's any sort of conspiracy stuff, or gambling refs, GS should be favored by a large margin tonight. Memphis in the finals would hurt a lot of bankrolls.
So they shouldn't call a blatant travel?

Mxrz

Blatant is pretty strong for what just happen with Korver. Dude fell as he was being hit. Games get called different at the end, its always been that way. Its part of what made the calls on LeBron so unusual lastnight.

Blatant is pretty strong for what just happen with Korver. Dude fell as he was being hit. Games get called different at the end, its always been that way. Its part of what made the calls on LeBron so unusual lastnight.

How about all the shit called on milsap

GrizzliesGaf you better hope Memphis wins or you're going to hear how I was right all along and GS wasn't playing for real.

You better curl up and pray lol

I guess the Grizz can take solace in knowing they're playing sloppy as all hell on offense and only down 12, for the time being. Things could balloon pretty fast if they don't tighten it up.

CURRY IS BACK, BABY!!!

This is the GS that Memphis fans thought didn't exist with Conley playing.

All these Gaffers thinking it was Conley that changed the game for Memphis.

GS's only enemy has been GS this entire series.

You know I'm speaking the truth because GS isn't even my team and even I know better to think that they can't beat Memphis this series.
They CAN and hopefully they keep the pace so you guys can finally understand.

plzunderstand.gif

dream

I don't see much here that worries me, MetalFearSolid. I think CP3 and JJ will completely shut down Steph and Klay.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Curry having one hell of a game. Very impressive statement game so far. Not sure how Gasol didn't get to the line there though.

trixx

Can't grab rebounds, turnovers left and right making golden state looking like 1st defensive team.

Also yeah lady is annoying

Marc has brainwashed most Memphis fans by now.
I understand your position

Yeah, the refs are the true enemy tonight
Curry gets more calls for him than Kobe

Barnes being aggressive, Draymond and Iggy hitting shots are the big difference right now. Memphis can't bottle up Klay and Steph because the others are creating offense. Steph after being a bit hesitant has calmed down and started to leverage his 3 point threat to get into the lane.

Barnes being aggressive, Draymond and Iggy hitting shots are the big difference right now. Memphis can't bottle up Klay and Steph because the others are creating offense. Steph after being a bit hesitant has calmed down and started to leverage his 3 point threat to get into the lane.
Being aggressive is the key to winning this series.
Nothing else will get them the W.
If they play lazy next half like they've been doing the last two games, they'll lose.
If they don't double team Zbo and Gasol, they'll lose.
IF THEY DONT GET DEFENSIVE RBNDS, they'll lose.

If they push the Grizzlies to the 3 point line all game, they'll win.

If only Houston didn't suck so bad we would have 2-2 across the board.
I don't think Houston expected Clippers to play as fierce as they have been.
They're in rare form during these playoffs and I wouldn't mind seeing them play in the WCF.
I'm a Lakers fan, but even so, Clippers are a fun team to watch..... Even when Deandre is being fouled all game lol

Top Bottom