• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

SamuraiX-

I'm following this with Game Time on my phone. Saw the score shift from 91-94 to 94-94 and Pierce's name showing up in the play-by-play. Was there any fucking doubt? LOL

Edit: shot clock expired

DEAD

D:

Did he call CLOCK on this one?

What an insane series, awful games but nearly all very exciting. Hawks will have to do much better to have a shot against the Cavs.

I have been following the Hawks for over 3 decades now and this is like bizarro world to me right now.

I feel like I will get struck by lightning if I go outside.

Pimpwerx

ECF probably comes down to whether or not LeBron can sustain beast mode. Because I'm pretty sure Teague is going to annihilate peg leg Kyrie. Next series might not be close, but I'm also a hater. PEACE.

ECF probably comes down to whether or not LeBron can sustain beast mode. Because I'm pretty sure Teague is going to annihilate peg leg Kyrie. Next series might not be close, but I'm also a hater. PEACE.
Hawks aren't nearly as bad as the Bulls when it comes to going real long stretches without scoring, and even the Bulls got two with their kind of play, Hawks got home court too.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
20150515_214104t6a9k.png

Top Bottom