• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

20150515_214104t6a9k.png
I almost can't believe it.
Brings a tear to my eye.

Man, this Warriors squad is easilly the most fun basketball team to watch since that Nash-Marion-Stoudemire Suns. They just defend, run and shoot with no fucks given.

Pimpwerx

Dammit these aren't supposed to be good shots. But they keep going in. I love reckless gunning, but this is borderline retarded. PEACE.

lol Pierce. Shame LeBron can't whoop him again and get some revenge for those years of Boston taking out Cleveland but we'll have to settle for whooping on these ECF newbies.

Go Cavs!

Cavs should be in great position next year with the Haywood exemption coming, Will be interesting how they handle the offseason with TT contract, the Love situation, I think either JR or Shump will be restricted, then other vets willing to take the min to hop on the LeBron bandwagon.

TTG

This is a crazy line up for GS on the floor. Lee/Barnes/Iggy/Thompson/Livingston, they're all the same exact size. Giving up rebounds, but on the other end the Grizzles are looking around like wtf do we do?

They might as well start set up the excuses now because if they don't beat the Cavs this year they sure as hell won't next year.

I don't understand this logic that the Cavs will be a much better team next year regardless of anything. It's not like Irving and Love never had injuries in their careers, or that the second couldn't bolt in the near future, or that Lebron isn't getting older...

Is it because Miami got better?

Top Bottom