• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Some bad refs tonight, man the NBA needs to do something about this shit.

What's not to like about selective reviewing that takes a half hour, waiting to see if a shot goes in before calling a foul, changing calls due to certain players throwing tantrums, etc...???

I always had issues with refereeing but I can't think of a season where it has been this corrupt.

Considering how one-sided the officiating has been in Memphis's favor tonight, the complaints about the one call that didn't go in their favor are pretty funny.

wow these refs are garbage, I like how the memphis crowd turned against them when they wanted a foul on Lee before that nasty 3. The refs are working for grizzes tonight!

Memphis with a bit of a run..
black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

gcubed

The amount of times Curry gets run over on his shots is amazing

I'm assuming Warriors just aren't allowed to have charges called

Clear charge on Curry, no call. Bogut is standing on his feet while Gasol takes A FULL FUCKING STEP and it's defensive foul.

Bullshit, just pure bullshit.

gcubed

Id be embarrassed if I was Memphis. The entire game was a gift from refs. Foul trouble early, every foul, every out of bounds call, and you still can't break 100 or win

Top Bottom