• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Apparently even with Duncan, Ginobli and Parker returning, and offering Leonard a max contract, they are still going after Aldridge. Wonder if that means they are going to let a lot of the free agents walk?

Rose's contract expires in 2 seasons so next offseason he will be quite lucrative to a lot of teams with that expiring max. A team could also go after him now and consider next season a trial run for his durability.

Either way, Chicago has major questions they will be trying to answer.

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 3m3 minutes ago
Josh Smith said #Rockets are ready for a physical series. Team can 'lace 'em up' if needed. No time to be passive in WCF. #Rockets #Warriors

CFEX5etUMAAUDOm.jpg:large

Talon

That joke of a human being has made it further than you have in life. You just sit behind a monitor everyday and repeat the same hate over and over.

You need help man.

I can't recall, but have you wished death on him yet? You most likely have and I missed it.
lol Matrix

The 2015 anti-tanking lottery, for honor and justice

#1 Charlotte
#2 Indiana
#3 Phoenix

I have no idea if Indiana or Phoenix still own the rights to their picks. Charlotte does.

HabeeNo

Alright boys. It's all or nothing tonight. The whole season of disappointment and bloopers need to pay off.

Please Basketball Gods, give the Knicks #1 or #2

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
You say that as if Okafor is a scrub. Dude is an offensive beast. Needs work on defense, sure, but many players do.
It's the process, not the results. Picking Okafor (his agent is Flip's good buddy) over KAT is poor process. That's my concern. I'm sure Okafor will be decent but the Wolves two best young players (Wiggins & Shabazz [another where despite the decent results was drafted due to poor process]) are both post scorers and they have no defense. I don't think Okafor is going to help there. KAT can help stretch the floor, which they need. I want Towns or Russell, but I'm expecting Okafor or fucking Porzingas.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-kevin-garnett-the-player-who-changed-the-nba

Paul Pierce: One time, he asked [Joakim] Noah if he could rub through his hair, like a female or something. … And I know that kind of made [Noah] hot. And this was when Noah was a rookie, too. I remember Noah looked up to KG. He was like, "Man, KG, I had your poster on my wall, I looked up to you, man." And then [Garnett] just said something like that, and was like "F--- you, Noah." I was like, "Whoa." This kid fresh out of college, looks up to KG, just said he had his poster on the wall, and he tells him that! It crushed him. It crushed Noah.

Line_HTX

Hello again, NBA-GAF. This West Finals is going to be interesting. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I'm preparing myself for an ugly beatdown. I feel the Rockets are going to be overmatched and outplayed >_>

Put J.J. Watt at the 4 position and we'll have a one-two big starters :p

tumblr_m6q52fzf0w1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

I'm a little disappointed though cause this almost certainly means we're not going with Winslow unless he blows people away in workouts.

Please Minny, take Okafor.

Line_HTX

This damn lottery RNGod...

I'm praying that Harden doesn't turn the ball over like pudding and actually defends.

Maybe tone down on the flailing lol. Reminds me of Ginobili.

I'm glad we didn't lose the pick but to be honest I kinda wish we were drafting 4th instead of 2nd so Okafor would be off the board. I am not a fan of his and an Okafor/Randle frontcourt would get killed defensively. Draft Winslow and go after DeANdre in free agency or something.

Top Bottom