• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

TTG

Even as a Warriors fan, game is far from over. Rockets can come back quick.

What was that stat? a billion and 0 when leading by 15 or more?

Also, Howard was sandbagging for the last two days I guess. He looks like his usual self

Messi

02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif

trixx

no. james harden is a god awful defender. lebron is a great offensive player and a great defensive player. no comparison

Yeah. Lebron has no competition for that title atm. I'm a Kobe fan and admit that LBJ is something else. Don't get me wrong Curry is fantastic and Harden is great but no comparison imo.

no. james harden is a god awful defender. lebron is a great offensive player and a great defensive player. no comparison

Harden had a lower DRtg than Lebron this year. And he just had a steal and a block on those last two possessions. He also averaged more steals and had the same amount of blocks as Lebron.

I'm not saying he's better than Lebron on D because he's not, but he's not awful like his reputation says.

To James Harden's credit he has vastly improve on defense this year then compared to that crap he did last year. He's still no where near LeBron but at least he's not 100% bum status anymore on D.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
LeBron is going to make this stupid fucking city humble. I hope he literally rips off Curry's head and dunks it - then proceeds to yell "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINTED!?!?!"

He just responded to the media questioning Curry about his daughter being a distraction at the press conference. He said that thats his daughter and the time they spend together is precious, no great news happens at the presser anyway. Paraphrased.

Thanks sooper. I agree with him, the media needs to back off.

Top Bottom