• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Harden had a lower DRtg than Lebron this year. And he just had a steal and a block on those last two possessions. He also averaged more steals and had the same amount of blocks as Lebron.

I'm not saying he's better than Lebron on D because he's not, but he's not awful like his reputation says.

2 plays in a game doesn't make you a great or even good defender. watch harden closely and you'll see he's not even on the same planet as lebron with regards to defense

2 plays in a game doesn't make you a great or even good defender. watch harden closely and you'll see he's not even on the same planet as lebron with regards to defense

A season's worth of statistics and watching games tell me more than some guy who's only watching because a team from the Bay's bandwagon was open.

Mashing

THAT WAS A MOVING SCREEN YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit we got no fucking chance if the refs allow an EGREGIOUS moving screen.

Stupid, clumsy turnovers did the rockets in when it counted. We had an opportunity for a great defensive stop to get it down to 3 and then that dumb defensive play happened. Warriors are just a better team.

TTG

C'mon Harden, can't be missing FTs now

i

Top Bottom