• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0073_9x6v.gif

Give it to Dwight Howard at the 3 point line with 2 seconds left, brehs.

Kevin McHale fucks up the time out situation 2 games in a row. NEVER TRUST A DIRTY CELTIC.

trixx

good game. If anything rockets should be encouraged for next two games. Very close games in one of the toughest places to play in. Harden played well, sad about the turnover

also no time out???

Owzers

I assumed they didn't have a timeout, otherwise they would have called one as soon as the easy basket wasn't there as stated above. I dislike the Rockets and that was a painful way to lose.

As competitive as these games have been, I still say GSTate wins this fairly easily in 4 or 5 games. With all the momentum they had I feel like Houston HAD to take one of these first two to have a chance at a long series.

J2 Cool

I don't know why Harden didn't rise up when he came down the court, they were reeling. He looked unsure he wanted the shot

Also that we didn't get a replay of that is completely missing the story by ESPN.

Top Bottom