• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

The worst part about the rockets losing like this is the assholes laughing at harden despite him having such a terrific game before that stop at the end.

Of course Dream finally shows up to talk shit right at the end. Asshole. Be a good sport.

Dynomutt

screen-shot-2014-03-08-at-12-24-57-am.png

Into the sunset.

As competitive as these games have been, I still say GSTate wins this fairly easily in 4 or 5 games. With all the momentum they had I feel like Houston HAD to take one of these first two to have a chance at a long series.

I see it in 5 as well. I figure GS gonna steal on in Houston and close it out at home.

I don't know why Harden didn't rise up when he came down the court, they were reeling. He looked unsure he wanted the shot

Also that we didn't get a replay of that is completely missing the story by ESPN.

He's a shooter and he didn't feel it so he didn't take the shot.

njean777

Well shit, lost another, but at least Harden had the most points. Harden was working tonight, hopefully they can win the next 4 games. Go Rockets

The worst part about the rockets losing like this is the assholes laughing at harden despite him having such a terrific game before that stop at the end.

Of course Dream finally shows up to talk shit right at the end. Asshole. Be a good sport.

He had the most points in the game, Harden is awesome and anybody that says otherwise is just shit talking tbh.

None of this changes the fact that the East is getting swept, dude

I disagree.
These 2 fuckball teams can be beaten by a disciplined defensive team. The warriors run some caos theory offense that can be stopped. They will be favorites to win no doubt but I don't see them sweeping neither east team if healthy.

No one can ever say Harden doesn't show up to the playoffs. 38pts.

And if almost losing two games on your home court doesn't get you at least a little bit worried...

Fjordson

Not terribly impressive to be honest, despite the win. Especially near the end. That's twice now where we let a decent lead crumble in the final minutes. Can't imagine we'll get a game in Houston without playing a lot smarter. Like some of the turnovers have been unfathomably stupid.

Doris sure looking nice tonight.
You got that right breh.

Yeah, that's a shame. Harden is unreal right now. He's roasting good defenders time after time and doing basically everything for his team. Twice now Houston had a chance at a win despite Dwight being hurt and guys like Josh Smith not playing all that great.

dream

I don't know why Harden didn't rise up when he came down the court, they were reeling. He looked unsure he wanted the shot

Also that we didn't get a replay of that is completely missing the story by ESPN.

Asking James Harden to rise up and shoot the ball is asking him to not only play basketball, but to do it in crunch time. If the guy doesn't have the safety net of bailout calls, he's a shitty, cowardly player.

If you think LeBron James is getting swept by these posers that can barely beat a scrub ass Rockets team, you need your head checked out.

You're an idiot if you think the rockets are scrubs. They are the second best team in the western conference. Of course everyone here reacts like they have the memory of an ant so now the rockets are terrible, but if they made a shot they're great.

Not a fan of either team, but I can give him respect. He had a great game, hell he was one assist from messing around and getting a triple double. It's definitely not his fault they lost.

Asking James Harden to rise up and shoot the ball is asking him to not only play basketball, but to do it in crunch time. If the guy doesn't have the safety net of bailout calls, he's a shitty, cowardly player.

Asides from him, you know, playing crunch time

Or does making 10 out of Houston's 12 points in the last 3 minutes not count?

Not a fan of either team, but I can give him respect. He had a great game, hell he was one assist from messing around and getting a triple double. It's definitely not his fault they lost.

2nd times now,same with last game iirc

I think they miss Patrick Beverley more than most are saying.

Yeah, I agree. I feel like if we had him back, we would have an easier time on defense and having someone else facilitate the ball

I disagree.
These 2 fuckball teams can be beaten by a disciplined defensive team. The warriors run some caos theory offense that can be stopped. They will be favorites to win no doubt but I don't see them sweeping neither east team if healthy.

I don't see a sweep either but let just say Cavs force a 2-2 with Golden State, I have enough faith in Steve Kerr to make adjustments and win. If it was 2-2 with let say Houston/Cavs I have 0 faith in Houston and I would go Cavs in 6.

You're an idiot if you think the rockets are scrubs. They are the second best team in the western conference. Of course everyone here reacts like they have the memory of an ant so now the rockets are terrible, but if they made a shot they're great.

The Rockets have limitless potential. They just lack defensive discipline needed for this type of NBA so far.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
You're an idiot if you think the rockets are scrubs. They are the second best team in the western conference. Of course everyone here reacts like they have the memory of an ant so now the rockets are terrible, but if they made that shot they're great.

Oh please, they're the definition of frauds when it comes to being a championship team. The only reason they're in this series is because the Clippers choked. Western conference is severely overrated too, Warriors are lucky KD got hurt and Spurs lost.

Dude, I've been hard on Harden being a flopper too, but the past two games he hasn't been getting the normal calls and has STILL put up amazing numbers. The dude may draw more fouls than necessary but lets call a spade a spade here and be fair about how he has been playing.

Fjordson

Oh please, they're the definition of frauds when it comes to being a championship team. The only reason they're in this series is because the Clippers choked. Western conference is severely overrated too, Warriors are lucky KD got hurt and Spurs lost.
Damn, this is a great hot take lol.

That Vegeta avatar suits him well. heh. Anyway, yeah it sucks, will sting, but you guys lost two games by a combined 5 points. Rockets can take care of business at home, and come back and steal one on the road. I think this series is still going 6 or 7.

I don't see a sweep either but let just say Cavs force a 2-2 with Golden State, I have enough faith in Steve Kerr to make adjustments and win. If it was 2-2 with let say Houston/Cavs I have 0 faith in Houston and I would go Cavs in 6.

I understand but that's like a hot take so far, Kerr seems more methodical and is easier to see him making adjustments while Mchale feels more emotional, however the dubs played worst than the 1st game today. They aren't making tangible adjustments so far in the series while the rockets have so the surface base assumption isn't correct yet. I'm sure they'll both make adjustments but I feel the Warriors are more disciplined to apply them on the court unlike the Rockets.

I'm still gonna look at Harden as the dude that was on the bench in the 4th during the Clippers series clincher.

Also Warriors 6-0 this season against Rockets. That's a beat down

Mashing

Except for that one illegal screen that I shared my feeling on, I'm not even mad. I said I'd just enjoy the ride before the series started; whether that is 4 games or 7.

Top Bottom