• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Dynomutt

[/B]
No one started a trend called Hardening or Wadeing, the flopping trend was called Lebroning.

I despise Lebron, but respect his game. When I was in Miami a few years ago for work, I made it a priority I go see him play in Miami. Doesn't mean I have to like the guy because I bought a ticket to watch the Big 3 in their first year together.

His and Hers is a great show!

"Lebroning" is funny! The theatrics of it all can be entertaining. Hey, how do you feel about The Ginobli he was flopping before anybody?

You said "despise" might I ask why? Despite seems really personalized to me like loathing or contempt. Do you feel he is worthless or undeserving of his accomplishments? You indicated you respect his game so just curious as to what it is? Thanks.

Also, is the argument that he is a bad basket player or some just don't prefer his style. I know I like Steph because his shot and style remind me of "my" ideal style of play. So my shot and first step are strengths so you play off that.

Wait....wait..people think he's acting? Genuinely acting? That's amazing, god forbid someone is tired after playing a game of basketball

So did you read anything I've written? He can be tired all he wants but then he looks like he's gonna keel over during an interview then gets back up and walks around high-fiving his teammates. He's clearly putting on a show for whatever reason he has in his mind.

Monster Zero

So did you read anything I've written? He can be tired all he wants but then he looks like he's gonna keel over during an interview then gets back up and walks around high-fiving his teammates. He's clearly putting on a show for whatever reason he has in his mind.

That means nothing at all. He pepped up to congratulate his boys. You still haven't given a good reason for why he would even need to act. This ain't the the WWE, he don't benefit from being tired

zychi

Banned
I'd like to know what his reason was too because it looked pretty damn stupid and transparent.
Planting seeds for excuses when he inevitably fails, at the same time it makes him look better than he actually is in the history books.

The narcissim he showed during his press conference answering over a question directed to DellaDIVEandhurtya was hilarious.

I remember a few years ago someone posted how many times Bron said "i, me and my teammates" versus a stanley cup championship presser. Lebron was like 30:1 over the hockey players. Just hilarious

TTG

Can you imagine if he pulls a Paul Pierce and needs a wheelchair to come out?

They should wheel him onto the court in a wheelchair preemptively, then at every time out he just collapses and the medics rush to put him back in the chair and wheel him over to the sideline.

"Rachel, Rachel, it hurts so bad! Mind over matter Rachel! Rachel?!"

zychi and bam with some next level salt. Good lord.
I don't think you realize just how important this is. What he's getting away with is reprehensible and someone must stop him. If zychi and bam bam don't talk shit about him for 12 hours a day on a message board who will? Who will? People might actually believe LeFraud is a good basketball player.

You're making shit up as usual. Ironically, you're endlessly more committed to your clown act than anything LeBron could ever conceive.

You say I'm making things up but people who think Lebron is a phony have lots of gifs and video of him and his shenanigans. What have you done other than comments about salt and calling other people clown acts? Have I even once resorted to personal insults and name calling?

I could go on and on about the liar and phony LeBron but he's a great player so many excuse it and actually act like he's a class act.

The Bulls may not win a championship but I was praying that they didn't get LeBron when they saved all that money up.

Whether it's his clunky play(not my style), his acting, his attention whoring(never seen another player throw a no-look simple pass to a teammate 5 feet away with no defensive pressure after highstep dribbling---all the while having an awful shooting game, etc...

You usually root for whoever is on your team in the name of winning but I just couldn't see myself rooting for him.

Siegcram

You say I'm making things up but people who think Lebron is a phony have lots of gifs and video of him and his shenanigans. What have you done other than comments about salt and calling other people clown acts? Have I even once resorted to personal insults and name calling?
You guys can string together your vines and gifs to create your personal NBA-Zeitgeist movie in an effort to convince others a millionaire athlete is faking injuries during the most important time of the season.

Just don't expect to be taken seriously.

You guys can string together your vines and gifs to create your personal NBA-Zeitgeist movie in an effort to convince others a millionaire is faking injuries during the most important time of the season.

Who said he's faking injuries? Now you're the one making stuff up. I said he exaggerates for the cameras which is not a ridiculous conclusion to come to given what I saw last night. One minute he's coming out of the game, the next he's staying in. One minute he's about to pass out from exhaustion, the next minute he's walking around all smiles and high fives.

Fjordson

Man turn on ESPN and it's fuckin Dellavedova lol. Can't tell if this is a big story or just ESPN pumping it up. Though maybe they're one ans the same.

Kinda like it for the Warriors if they move on though. League will be watching him for any shady shit.

You guys can string together your vines and gifs to create your personal NBA-Zeitgeist movie in an effort to convince others a millionaire is faking injuries during the most important time of the season.

His ankle was so badly hurt against the Bulls that he had to prop it up all night in agony yet he came right back into the game without a limp.

He hurt his wrist against the Hawks and he was so impeded that he stole the ball on a breakaway and dunked the ball with authority(at least he didn't pose this time like he almost always does).

His credibility is suspect at best.

Man turn on ESPN and it's fuckin Dellavedova lol. Can't tell if this is a big story or just ESPN pumping it up. Though maybe they're one in the same.

Kinda like it for the Warriors if they move on though. League will be watching him for any shady shit.

Aussies deserve their 15 minutes of fame too.

Kinda like it for the Warriors if they move on though.

trR3TZP.jpg

They looked completely broken in game 3. I think if Golden State gets a 15 point lead at any point in the first half they fold. If they come out strong, there's a decent chance.

I think the Rockets will be up in the 4th by 30 and then lose the whole lead and get beaten by a Curry long threepointer even though Kevin McHale ran him over with a lawn mower during the shot.

Siegcram

Who said he's faking injuries? Now you're the one making stuff up. I said he exaggerates for the cameras which is not a ridiculous conclusion to come to given what I saw last night. One minute he's coming out of the game, the next he's staying in. One minute he's about to pass out from exhaustion, the next minute he's walking around all smiles and high fives.

Right? To have the foresight to fake an injury, call for a sub, tell them to sit back down so the cameras see you being tough.

I don't like the way he plays most of the time and his fake theatrics like he was pulling last night.
But whatever, continue stroking your hate-boner.

I'm just hoping for a competitive finals.

zychi

Banned
Man turn on ESPN and it's fuckin Dellavedova lol. Can't tell if this is a big story or just ESPN pumping it up. Though maybe they're one ans the same.

But when he takes out Curry "on accident" and destroys the Warriors title chance. It will be too late. It's mind boggling how he's "accidentally" hurt 3 players and hasn't been suspended a single game yet.

zychi

Banned
You guys can string together your vines and gifs to create your personal NBA-Zeitgeist movie in an effort to convince others a millionaire athlete is faking injuries during the most important time of the season.

You must be a new sports fan. Every sport has fake injuries. But its not usually the face of the sport doing the flopping.

NFL lineman fall down to slow a game down.

Baseball players pretend to get hit by a pitch (which is now fixed thanks to replay)

Hockey players get fined for embellishment (which the NBA needs to start doing + suspensions)

Futbol, don't even get me started.

Millionaires dont ever fake injuries. Never ever.

But when he takes out Curry "on accident" and destroys the Warriors title chance. It will be too late. It's mind boggling how he's "accidentally" hurt 3 players and hasn't been suspended a single game yet.

I'm still waiting for people to tell me what they would have done if they were Taj Gibson and a little bitch locked his legs on you.

I'd imagine every single player in the NBA would have done the same as Taj did.

I'd imagine every single person here would have.

Siegcram

You must be a new sports fan. Every sport has fake injuries. But its not usually the face of the sport doing the flopping.

NFL lineman fall down to slow a game down.

Baseball players pretend to get hit by a pitch (which is now fixed thanks to replay)

Hockey players get fined for embellishment (which the NBA needs to start doing + suspensions)

Futbol, don't even get me started.

Millionaires dont ever fake injuries. Never ever.
Notice how all of those have a benefit in-game?
What does LeBron gain by overplaying his exhaustion or little injuries? That's not for calls and the clock stops anyway. It just does not make sense, unless you have weird obsessions with media narratives surrounding the games.

Champagne

Banned
Silver will personally have a hit put out on him if that happens to Curry. Dude will be a dead man walking.

Curry the new league golden boy.

Fjordson

NBA confirming the finals will start on June 4, no matter what happens in the conference finals. Guess there was some talk that they might have moved it up a few days.

ahoyle77

People think Lebron was acting at the end of the game? So Jordan was acting when he had to be helped off the court when he was running down it just before and after?

Does anyone realize what a crap ass team he is dragging to the finals?

NBA confirming the finals will start on June 4, no matter what happens in the conference finals. Guess there was some talk that they might have moved it up a few days.

No surprise, not sure where the baseless rumors came from. Way too many people arranged stay and such for them to just up and change something like that, let alone dealing with TV stuff.

Yep, it's why I hope somehow they beat the Warriors in the Finals. The Salt will flow like Milk and Honey.

It's not guaranteed that either the Warriors or Cavs will make the finals.

hmmm...well, I hope your hopes are shattered if they both do make it.

Good. The extra rest will help the Cavs.

If the Warriors chip I don't want to hear how it was tainted by defeating an injured Cavs team.

zychi

Banned
He didn't hurt Taj Gibson or Al Horford.

You're clearly just trolling at this point, so I'm done responding to you after this.

Gibson has a history of leg, ankle and knee injuries. He put him in a leg lock. There was intent to injure

If Taj did that he would have been suspended.

He dove into Horford's legs and Horford retaliated. Intent to injure.

If I dive at your legs in football, thats intent to injure. It's illegal.

Yes, I'm trolling you by stating the fact that he didn't injure two people. edit: I guess, to be fair, I was trolling you about your irrational hatred for Lebron James earlier.

Top Bottom