• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

CF-onKIUMAApA0P.jpg

The Hawks are shooting 40.5% from the field tonight on an elimination game. Larry Hughes has a career FG percentage of 40.6%. Holy fucking shit Atlanta.

Anyways, kudos Cavs fan, enjoy the ride :)

with great respect to Jeff Teague, who I love.

p4UhTu8.jpg

GTFO, Atlanta.
bts_lina.gif

Got them asses beat so hard tonight the whole band might break up. Someone call child services.

Bring on the Warriors or Rockets. We're ready to dish out more of the same treatment.

Wizman23

Banned
I see the salt is strong in here. It's a shame Reilo doesn't post here anymore as I know how much he loved the Cavs and especially Lebron. Cavs and Warriors will be a great series.

Furyous

Lebron was in the finals before with the Cavs playboy. He got swept.

That's cool... DON'T GIVE A FLAMING FUCK ABOUT NONE OF THAT SHIT YOU TYPED BECAUSE. THE. CLEVELAND. CAVALIERS. ARE. IN. THE. NBA. FINALS.

How long have you been a fan?

I've been a Cavs fan since birth. Seen hard times so this is season is great. Even the envy from Miami fans led by troll extraordinaire Dan Lebatard is heartwarming.

P.S. Steve Kerr is the 2015 John Gruden........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6t47RI4bns

random25

Too sad for the Hawks. They put up a good up last game but a sweep is still a sweep. They really need a go-to guy next season.

And James makes history as the only player in the modern NBA to reach the finals for 5 straight years. That's a lot of mileage on his body. I don't know if he can make it 6 straight but who knows.

Now we wait who'll be representing the West.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Who doesn't love Perk? He can thank Shaq for that.

Rudy Gay

Too sad for the Hawks. They put up a good up last game but a sweep is still a sweep. They really need a go-to guy next season.

And James makes history as the only player in the modern NBA to reach the finals for 5 straight years. That's a lot of mileage on his body. I don't know if he can make it 6 straight but who knows.

Now we wait who'll be representing the West.

Who would possibly dethrone them in the east? nobody is close. Maybe the wiz, but Beal will need to take a big step.

Ashley Holcomb ‏@ashleyxholcomb 18m18 minutes ago
Al Horford's sister had to turn her Twitter on private due to getting death threats from Cleveland fans. Disgusting.

lebronsigns.jpg

1290202737-lebron-urinal.jpg

Damn shame

jman2050

Maybe if he signs with Cleveland again or one of the west teams but honestly, I don't know how much James Jones has left in the tank.

...wait, you meant the OTHER James, my bad

random25

Who would possibly dethrone them in the east? nobody is close. Maybe the wiz, but Beal will need to take a big step.

Well we don't know how the teams will shake up in the offseason. Nobody thought Cleveland will make it to the finals this year until LeBron suddenly went back home, for example.

Maybe if he signs with Cleveland again or one of the west teams but honestly, I don't know how much James Jones has left in the tank.

...wait, you meant the OTHER James, my bad

Holy crap. Never realized James Jones was still in Miami last year lol.

trixx

Ashley Holcomb ‏@ashleyxholcomb 18m18 minutes ago
Al Horford's sister had to turn her Twitter on private due to getting death threats from Cleveland fans. Disgusting.

lebronsigns.jpg

1290202737-lebron-urinal.jpg

Damn shame

What the hell is the "like father, like son" referring too. I would be pissed if I seen some bs like that

Getting swept like this shouldn't invalidate what was a good season and initial playoff run for the Hawks, but fuck, man.

FRAUD DETECTION WARNING.

FRAUD DETECTED.

zychi

Banned
Bron needs to sit down. He might dehydrate himself dancing too much or "roll" his ankle.

What the hell is the "like father, like son" referring too. I would be pissed if I seen some bs like that

His father abandoned him and his mother. I'm guessing that pic is from when Lebron abandoned Cleveland and it was after the Decision. Still classless.

Top Bottom