• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

overcast

Was only able to watch bits and pieces at work (and the whole ending) but Harden was balling tonight and Howard was a beast on the boards.

3-0 :]

I should stop talking shit about CP3, dude might end up in a mavs uni if Chuck is right and the clips get blown up.
N7ZURZd.png

I'm not even mad that the mavs are about to get swept I finally picked up Bloodborne today
gladbron.png

People are talking about how it's too hard
childplease.png
Only died once in two boss fights so far.
win.png

Clippers game was sad to watch; hope they can come back. For all the talent they have, it's a shame that this team still ends up fizzling out.

James Harden played very well tonight which I was happy about though. AZ state represent!

I should stop talking shit about CP3, dude might end up in a mavs uni if Chuck is right and the clips get blown up.
N7ZURZd.png

I'm not even mad that the mavs are about to get swept I finally picked up Bloodborne today
gladbron.png

People are talking about how it's too hard
childplease.png
Only died once in two boss fights so far.
win.png
You post on the coli don't you? Writing in colinese.
Paul Pierce sends his regards.
lol
Ray Allen made one of the greatest shots in nba history to help the heat get another ring. I'd say he came out just fine.
Yea, that was a hell of a shot.

I didn't see the Mavs game. Was Carlisle justified in going at the refs like that? He really made it seem like Howard was fouling guys in every single play.

I've never been so disappointed with a fellow member of Broncos-GAF.
Sorry man, know that you are Spurs fan just want another team to win in the West. Hey, you disappointed me too, you said the Pats weren't going to win a Super Bowl. And I am not comparing the Spurs to the Pats, Spurs are a respectable classy organisation.
But man having Spurs and Pats win. What a terrible year in sports.
Happy Birthday Tim Duncan. Greatest PF ever.

I didn't see the Mavs game. Was Carlisle justified in going at the refs like that? He really made it seem like Howard was fouling guys in every single play.
From the little I watched of the game, yes. Especially on that rebound Howard pushed Harris(?) Into the bench with no call

Tapiozona

Banned
Clippers game was sad to watch; hope they can come back. For all the talent they have, it's a shame that this team still ends up fizzling out.

James Harden played very well tonight which I was happy about though. AZ state represent!

The ONLY reason Harden went to ASU was because Sendeck hired his high school coach.

PoopRiot

Last night's game was so bad, I started rooting for the Clippers like you would for a kid during the Special Olympics. I'm a huge Spurs fan so that felt a little odd.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Looks like it should be another win for the Hawks purely because Brooklyn is stupid.

It appears the Nets coach is gonna start D Will over Jack. Fucking Lmfao

dream

Man...we all knew that the Hawks were this year's Pacers, but I don't think anyone could have expected to see them get exposed this early.

Man...we all knew that the Hawks were this year's Pacers, but I don't think anyone could have expected to see them get exposed this early.

Yeah, the are bigger frauds than I thought. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose in the next round to the Wizards.

The Hawks definitely got lucky playing the Nets, because I think the Pacers or Celtics could have given them a tough series.

Top Bottom