• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

trixx

That game winner was nuts congrats to the bucks fans.

Still really sad abour the last Pelicans game, hopefully they try hard this match

I don't want to see any team swept, except Toronto, lol. Blow that team up and fire Casey

Soi-Fong

Horrible game... We deserved to lose this one... Jesus.. No one is free from criticism. Rose, Pau, Noah... Jesus Christ.. Noah.. WTF is going on... I have no idea why Thibs went with the jumbo lineup for most of the 4th quarter.. That shit does NOT work...

I'm not even mad. Other than Butler, they played like shit and deserved to lose.

This is true.

Rose has been great but while hitting a few big ones late, didn't do much.

Gasol a big disappointment again.

Noah a total non-factor.

Mirotic did nothing.

I will be upset if the Bulls don't blow them out next game.

BadAss2961

Horrible game... We deserved to lose this one... Jesus.. No one is free from criticism. Rose, Pau, Noah... Jesus Christ.. Noah.. WTF is going on... I have no idea why Thibs went with the jumbo lineup for most of the 4th quarter.. That shit does NOT work...
If Rose was gonna hero ball, he should've went to the stepback instead of going 1 on 5 and causing a turnover.

Still really sad abour the last Pelicans game, hopefully they try hard this match

mac2_1_3114585b.jpg

Soi-Fong

If Rose was gonna hero ball, he should've went to the stepback instead of going 1 on 5 and causing a turnover.

I would rather not he heroball, but yeah the stepback would have been better. I would think that the Bucks would collapse in the paint with a second left..

Soi-Fong

I'm kinda glad we lost this one. The team needs to learn they can't play like this against the Cavs... The amount of TO's was just insane..

Macadinho

Banned
Draymond and Steph putting in work in the first quarter. With this performance so far and Thursdays, I think Draymond not getting DPOTY will only be a good thing

Dynomutt

Wow. Why? Chicago collapsed. Credit to the Bucks.

So on the the real, will the Warriors shoot their way to a championship from beyond the arc?

Edit: Warriors are stats monsters. They are on fire. Yo they might...

I'm kinda glad we lost this one. The team needs to learn they can't play like this against the Cavs... The amount of TO's was just insane..

I don't think the Bulls will play this way against the Cavaliers(two different dynamics plus the Bulls beat a lot of the top teams this year) but I agree that they need to look in the mirror and realize that it's the NBA and this is not even close to good enough.

I expect a blowout next game but watch it be another grind-it-out game :|

Soi-Fong

Gotcha. Just too much dribbling...

I may need to look back, but it doesn't help that in the last play Butler went inside and pulled in his defender as well. That same defender was the one that got the turnover.

Edit: It's in some ways good that Rose is willing though to take those vital shots. Certainly different from Lebron.

Dynomutt

Watching the game. Draymond Green is about to be a free agent. Do you think he can go to a lottery team and make them a winner?

Fjordson

I'll be so happy when we don't have to play Anthont Davis anymore.

Watching the game. Draymond Green is about to be a free agent. Do you think he can go to a lottery team and make them a winner?
Depends on who they have. He can't be their main option on offense imo.

He'll be a Warrior next year, though. Gonna get paid by Golden State.

Top Bottom