• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Would be hilarious if the Hawks give up the first 3-0 lead in NBA history. And all too appropriate, given Atlanta sports postseason history.

El Topo

Would be hilarious if the Hawks give up the first 3-0 lead in NBA history. And all too appropriate, given Atlanta sports postseason history.

As a completely neutral observer I think it would be more amusing if the Rockets screwed up. Hawks also don't have a 3-0 lead. You know what? Wouldn't mind if the Bulls crashed out against the Bucks, if only for the fan reactions.

I should stop talking shit about CP3, dude might end up in a mavs uni if Chuck is right and the clips get blown up.
N7ZURZd.png

I'm not even mad that the mavs are about to get swept I finally picked up Bloodborne today
gladbron.png

People are talking about how it's too hard
childplease.png
Only died once in two boss fights so far.
win.png

Incredible game. The latest patch was heaven sent. Before patch a death is 10x much more painful because of that ridiculously long load screens. It will really make you think twice before doing some risky shit again lol. I'm totally lost in the game, no clue where to go next. And anywhere I try to go Im getting my ass kicked :mjcry.

Mxrz

Inside Crew vs Bulls front court.

Bucks playing well enough to draw out the series. Be interesting to see what the Cavs do with the rest.

Bucks played well in the series, despite being swept. Couldn't hold on in the end it seems. Ah, well.

The Hawks and Nets game was sort of sad, but those Nets are either better than their record or the Hawks aren't as good due to their record. Or something.

Top Bottom