• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

They are losing this game because of the guy who is leading them in points, rebounds, and assists? OK

In a way you're right, the series is only 2-1 because the Clippers never would have won a game without Blake.
I'm saying all it takes is one bad mistake at the end of a game to ruin a series momentum. And the Blake TO in the second game changed the entire series.

dream where you at talking shit last time
grinch-icon.png

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Parker, Duncan and Manu have a total of 12 points.

Spurs up 30.

Clips are just trash. The biggest mismatch of the series are the coaches.

spyder_ur

I'm saying all it takes is one bad mistake at the end of a game to ruin a series momentum. And the Blake TO in the second game changed the entire series.

You said the series is gonna be 2-1 because of him. That's absurd. It was a mistake at a big time but they wouldn't be in any of these game without him. He's their biggest advantage in this series and he's played very well.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Clips (and CP3) done in one again? Let's face it...if Bogut was playing last year the dubs would have handled them easily.

You said the series is gonna be 2-1 because of him. That's absurd. It was a mistake at a big time but they wouldn't be in any of these game without him. He's their biggest advantage in this series and he's played very well.
Well I hope after this game he uses his leadership to get this team going the next game. I'm no clipper fan but I do want an L.A. team to go deep in the playoffs.

spyder_ur

Parker, Duncan and Manu have a total of 12 points.

Spurs up 30.

Clips are just trash. The biggest mismatch of the series are the coaches.

That's a crazy stat and is the insane thing about the Spurs. One game they win by pounding the ball into a 38 year old post player - the days of winning games by doing that in today's NBA are pretty much gone. Then today they win a game like this.

I think Doc is an above average coach, but Pop is Pop.

Tom Penny

It would be 1-2 right now but Blake choked. It's not absurd at all. He is why they lost game 2.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

You're crazy if you don't think the soul of the clips wasn't ripped out at this point.

Raziel

The Clippers in the fight for their lives is just made funnier by the fact that every other series is a 3-0 cake walk for some team.

spyder_ur

It would be 1-2 right now but Blake choked. It's not absurd at all. He is why they lost game 2.

No it's absurd. He's only the reason they lost if the game started with 30 seconds left. It was a huge turnover, no doubt. I don't think he should've had the ball in that area of the court, but whatever.

And it happened with 15 seconds or so, it's not as if he could've dribbled out the clock. And Mills' FTs only tied the game.

Like I said though, Blake's been great this series with the exception of two minutes or so there. Saying they're down 2-1 because of him is narrow-minded and silly.

Tom Penny

No it's absurd. He's only the reason they lost if the game started with 30 seconds left. It was a huge turnover, no doubt. I don't think he should've had the ball in that area of the court, but whatever.

And it happened with 15 seconds or so, it's not as if he could've dribbled out the clock. And Mills' FTs only tied the game.

Like I said though, Blake's been great this series with the exception of two minutes or so there. Saying they're down 2-1 because of him is narrow-minded and silly.

11 seconds left up 2 you have an unforced turnover allowing them to tie the game and it's not his fault?

8dG9KR0.gif

spyder_ur

You're crazy if you don't think the soul of the clips wasn't ripped out at this point.

I think it probably was, but that's been my issue with them all year. I don't think they have the mental toughness or discipline or coaching to win the title, and Blake and Chris being the stars plays a major role in that. If it didn't happen that game or this series, it would've eventually. But pinning it on a guy who has probably been the best player in this series is dumb; I understand we always have to have a 'choker' though.

spyder_ur

11 seconds left up 2 you have an unforced turnover allowing them to tie the game and it's not his fault?

His length and versatility forced a Spurs turnover on literally the possession before that when he disrupted their possession.

Either way, say he 'blew' that game. How the hell is this game his fault?

spyder_ur

Spurs in 6. I don't see the Clippers winning a game in San Antonio.

I agree. Could even see 5. The scary thing is that the Spurs got in rhythm in the second half this game, their shooters got reps, and Ginobili Parker and Duncan had to do basically nothing. We've seen this show before.

random25

This is the reason why I feel sorry for the Clippers. Being matched up to the surging Spurs in the 1st round...yeesh. They really need to win game 4 because they won't cut it being down 3-1 against the Spurs.

The Clippers in the fight for their lives is just made funnier by the fact that every other series is a 3-0 cake walk for some team.

The Spurs would have been the 2 seed with a win in their last regular season game, and possibly have been considered the favorite to come out of the west.

Top Bottom