• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

spyder_ur

clips love throwing the ball away so much

2nd least turnovers in the NBA. They've gotten careless at certain times this series though.

Weird to say, but losing Big Baby is actually a huge deal for the Clips. Unless you're looking forward to seeing a lot of Spencer Hawes.

Spurs look terrible. Like, only Beli seems like he even cares. Splitter can't shoot FTs, Manu is reminding everyone why his retirement is sooner rather than later, Parker is shot, Danny Green CONTINUES to be terrible, and everyone else is just... Ugh.

Spurs missing their FTs is what is killing them.

Gigglepoo

The Spurs better win this. My wife invited people to dinner Saturday and it's going to be really awkward if I'm watching basketball.

Win for my marriage!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
this is it spurs fans. Clips will win game 7 if they win tonight and it's clear the clock has ticked out on these spurs.

spyder_ur

this is it spurs fans. Clips will win game 7 if they win tonight and it's clear the clock has ticked out on these spurs.

It's pretty much a toss up though I think I'd take the Spurs in that game. Either way, it's not like home court has mattered at all in this series. No reason Spurs couldn't win a game 7.

Heysoos

Yeah, Green has been absolutely dreadful all series long. Beli was like the only one that looked like he gave a shit this game.

Heysoos

Oh well, this is over. I would hope for a bounce back game, but it's going to be tough in LA. Fucking Spurs wasted this game. sigh

Top Bottom