• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

cXBMXoe.gif

Stupid sexy Lacey.

What few 'big' guys we have are accumulating too many fouls already. 2 on Hartman, 2 on Holt. Hopefully Perea can avoid his second foul but I doubt it.

Mrbob

Mich State awful at closing out games. Going to cost them in the tourney.

Missed the big Wyoming comeback, lead now under 10.

inm8num2

I don't think MSU gets past Virginia. Last year's game in the round of 16 was a real donnybrook, and it seems like the Cavs are every bit as good as (if not better than) last year's team.

That said, Izzo is 12-1 in second round games (19-4 in the second game of a tourney weekend). MSU should have a decent game plan to compete but Virginia is just plain better, stronger, and more talented.

Crean said fuck it and gave Indiana the greenlight to chuck from every position.

Distance? doesn't matter

Defense? doesn't matter

Shot clock? doesn't matter

First Indiana game? Those guys hoist (and make) 3s from everywhere. Only reason I picked them to win this game. They rarely miss from 3. Hand in their face? They don't care.

This Belmont-UVa game is over. I cursed them when I changed over to it.

Related news, Virginia's on pace to score almost 90 points in this game. Pigs are flying.

Bearden is horrible on Buffalo. Like 5 turnovers this half.

WV player falls backwards into a Buffalo player and falls over and it's a foul on Buffalo. Ridiculous.

iamblades

These capital one commercials with Sam Jackson, Spike Lee, and Chuck are ridiculous.

edit:

I also hate when they call the shot clock violation after the defensive team has secured the rebound. What the hell is the point in that?

These capital one commercials with Sam Jackson, Spike Lee, and Chuck are ridiculous.

edit:

I also hate when they call the shot clock violation after the defensive team has secured the rebound. What the hell is the point in that?

Because the ball wasn't secure. Check your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom