• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Indiana will never be able to afford Alford now.

8 points total in 5 minutes? Kentucky's style of play is killing college basketball!!!!!!!!!

Gorillaz

Cinny's aggression got me looking at kentucky like
ibnYLzCsjiZ2Ca.gif

Game will be bloody

iamblades

Bullshit, you do that in the NBA you get called every time.

I didn't see it close enough in real time, but if he wen't straight up over without pushing him out of the way, it's not a foul and should not be a foul at any level.

It looked to me like he went straight up and got the ball, and only made contect on the way down.

Mrbob

Whelp, that is probably game. Cincy made it a game for almost a half.

Not if he went straight up and just landed on him.

Players are entitled to their own vertical space.

He didn't go straight up. He literally grabbed the ball over the back of the other guy.

iamblades

I'm not so sure yet, but I think Cincy's original game plan is what you need to do to beat UK. I just don't know if they have the bigs and the depth to pull it off.

Play aggressive defense, disrupt UK's offense, get quick hitters in transition whenever available instead of trying to burn clock all the time.

I don't think you beat this team running half court offense, no matter how good you are offensively. Which is why I've never understood the media's idea that teams like Gonzaga, Duke, and Wisconsin are the most likely threats. I mean sure those teams can beat UK if they can hit contested shots at a high rate, but that's not the surest bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom