• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
I really hate the over-passing around the key of NCAA ball. These games are all terrible until the end and even then it's just as much choking as clutch play
Most teams don't have the players to make their own shot so the team actually has to create a shot and run plays

If you want heroball go watch the NBA regular season

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
PC fan here, our game is getting pushed back so late. We'll be lucky if tip is before 11 EST. How fucking dumb is that. This is the EAST region and it's going to go into the 1-2am territory for a 2nd round game. I get they want Duke in primetime but how exciting is a 1-16 game I mean honestly.

I think all the 1-16 games have been at night. UK and Nova were last night anyway.

bigmase21

PC fan here, our game is getting pushed back so late. We'll be lucky if tip is before 11 EST. How fucking dumb is that. This is the EAST region and it's going to go into the 1-2am territory for a 2nd round game. I get they want Duke in primetime but how exciting is a 1-16 game I mean honestly.

it will be if RMU gets their shit together at halftime and on a miraculous run

KingGondo

Banned
@JenniCarlson_OK: That OSU foul at the end was on Travis Ford. He looked at the board and saw five fouls -- but that was on Oregon's side. Told Sager to foul.
S

M

H

This man makes tens of thousands of dollars per week.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Amile Jefferson seems to have regressed this year. He can play much better. I think K should play Plumlee and Oak together but I think he'll only do that vs UK

Servbot24

Banned
iowaflag.gif
iowaflag.gif
iowaflag.gif

Iowa wins by 31. Did not see that coming!

BTM

I just realized there hasn't been a single upset by seed today (yet)

really?

There's actually only been 4 total. One 10 seed, one 11 seed and two 14 seeds If you would have picked all the top seeds to win every game, your bracket would be in the top 98.7 percentile on ESPN.

DarkFlow

Banned
There's actually only been 4 total. One 10 seed, one 11 seed and two 14 seeds If you would have picked all the top seeds to win every game, your bracket would be in the top 98.7 percentile on ESPN.
He said today, and he's right. Today was top seeds across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom