• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Cincinnati missing some good looks around the rim and in transition. Not gonna win if they can't finish around the rim even when Kentucky's bigs aren't around.

Cinci's program needs to recruit more shooting, they've got the agitated athletic rough and tumble rebounding thing down, but they could really use a Shawn Respert

Gorillaz

Yea....

They can't convert these rebounds and half been missing about half of their foul shots. Add in the fact that 3s have been drained in their face every few mins. They don't have enough to get this done

edit: and then they make a random fadeaway

DarkFlow

Banned
KY needs to pray to whatever god they believe in that AZ gets knocked out. AZ can do what Cinci is doing and grind you down, and they also can shoot.

iamblades

KY needs to pray to whatever god they believe in that AZ gets knocked out. AZ can do what Cinci is doing and grind you down, and they also can shoot.

AZ is probably the scariest team for that reason, but the real prayer is that Booker doesn't go 0/5 on wide open threes again.

I'll take my chances vs AZ if Booker returns to midseason form, certainly will be a tough game though, and I believe tougher than a team like Wisconsin would be.

nillapuddin

Ellis saw his mom get killed by his stepfather??? Holy fuck...
That's why in college he got into fist fights, expelled from school, bar fights, etc

Now that he is 24 he felt the urge to elbow a guy in the neck a few days ago and is acting like a clown right now. Poor baby.

...certainly will be a tough game though, and I believe tougher than a team like Wisconsin would be.
I really think any chance of UK losing comes down to that first Final Four matchup with one of those two

Why the hell would they bring up something so personal about Ellis in the broadcast, irrelevant
as a tv viewer, that was super uncomfortable and I can't imagine what it'd be like as one of Ellis' family/friends. Sports media aren't good at establishing pathos unsubtly, but Jesus, that felt exploitative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom