• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting called out as cowards and humiliated in front of the country isn't motivation?

Eh, I just think the cowards moniker is a bunch of crap. We aren't afraid to face good teams. This has just been a bunch of goading by people looking to make one good team beating another a better story than it is. We haven't played Wichita State in 20 years because they haven't wanted to play us until the last two.

eznark

Banned
Badgers on fire, but all Weber and Elmore care about is a dunk. Guess it was worth 5 or something?

This team is fucking awful.

Was hoping Dayton would pull that one out, if only to say I finally called an upset.

Although I picked WSU over Kansas, I imagine I was far from the only one to do so.

spyder_ur

Badgers getting jobbed

Really? Don't see it.

Seems like Wisconsin would be in trouble in a tightly officiated game. A lot of questionable screens and clear-outs with their flex offense and they have gotten away with a ton of lower-body contact on shooters today.

Hayes is a good player.

spyder_ur

Oregon has done a good job with the press. Even if it hasn't produced turnovers, it has bothered Wisconsin and hasn't yielded layups.

eznark

Banned
cBj1LTf.png

Kacar

Wiiiiiscy dick.

Get it together Bo and Frank.

Kaminsky just isn't getting the calls it seems he usually does. They are playing very physical with him.

Jarate

Banned
This is what happens when they shoot 27% from 3 with wide open shots all game

You think against the zone theyd shoot better but theyve been bricking all game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom