• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Hope to God we don't get stuck with Elmore anymore. Guy is a train wreck.

Win by 10 despite Kaminsky taking the night off? Cool beans.

What happened to the Maryland player they keep showing? I am at a family birthday party with sound off on tv.

He got fucked up on a moving screen and then he took a knee to the head after falling awkwardly in front of a running teammate.

What a sad way for MD to melt down. And I fucking had them winning this game because I'm a homer.

But there never was a rivalry...

I don't HATE Maryland like I hate Carolina (or Connecticut, those bastards)

I just think the fanbase gets too big for their britches at times and have to be reminded of their place in the college basketball landscape (I.E. not much)

Rest assured, if I thought Maryland winning this game could help my bracket or Duke in anyway, I'd be pulling for them. But I picked West Va. and Huggins might be able to play enough mind games with Cal to make that Kentucky game interesting. They would blow Maryland off the court.

Man, why did Maryland play those last couple of offensive possessions so slow? It was only a 7 point game with 40-some seconds left, and we're not that great of a foul shooting team.

I don't HATE Maryland like I hate Carolina (or Connecticut, those bastards)

I just think the fanbase gets too big for their britches at times and have to be reminded of their place in the college basketball landscape (I.E. not much)

Rest assured, if I thought Maryland winning this game could help my bracket or Duke in anyway, I'd be pulling for them. But I picked West Va. and Huggins might be able to play enough mind games with Cal to make that Kentucky game interesting. They would blow Maryland off the court.

To be fair, anyone who lives in the DC metro area would consider Maryland losing a great day.

This includes Duke, UNC, UVA, and VT

I love how the Basketball AT&T commercials are reverse from the football ones. Three of the four didn't have pro championship rings while in the baskeball one it's the opposite.

MisterR

Pitino will have something for us with a week to prepare, but that cuts both ways. I'm betting Rozier blew his load in this one and their offense will struggle again against our athletic defenders.

Pitino is a great coach, but their offense is shit. They lucked out with their draw. Of course you've got Gottfried on your bench. That's one hell of a coaching mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom