• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Jordan Brand needs to cook up the goods more often for us. idk if it's Roy being anti-swag or JB not trying. but we should be breaking out some special jerseys and kicks at least 5 times a season.

Fjordson

Jordan Brand needs to cook up the goods more often for us. idk if it's Roy being anti-swag or JB not trying. but we should be breaking out some special jerseys and kicks at least 5 times a season.
Yeah, Jordan brand is an advantage Roy should use more. Still the best brand in the game.

thefro

Meanwhile,

CA_anTNWQAAkUJD.jpg

Delon Wright would be the best guard on Duke's team, so it's not crazy outlandish for him to say this. But Duke isn't the type of team to really respond to bulletin material. Otherwise, they would be as amped up to win every game as other teams are to beat them because everyone pops shots at Duke.

AJ Moye said it way better in 2002:
"It's not like they're the University of Jesus Christ and we're playing the Twelve Disciples. It's just Duke. Duke is just a name on a jersey."

Crisco

Banned
Maybe if Utah beats Duke in the Sweet 16, I'll finally start attending their games...... The Utes and Wolfpack color schemes are remarkably similar, I'll just wear my old State hoodies.

Z_Y

It's not about what I think :lol saying an undefeated team doesn't play hard is clown shoes.

But like I said, it's not's a big deal. Kids say shit like that all the time.

You're kind of missing the point here. What if he was saying that to goad them into "playing harder" to prove him wrong? Speed them up a bit. You're taking it personal for some reason. I'm sure the UK players are too. Good.

And that is my point. Huggins didn't send any of those guys out there without first telling them not say dumb things. And if you think that Huggins doesn't play mind games like this then you don't pay close enough attention.

Fjordson

You're kind of missing the point here. What if he was saying that to goad them into "playing harder" to prove him wrong? Speed them up a bit. You're taking it personal for some reason. I'm sure the UK players are too. Good.

And that is my point. Huggins didn't send any of those guys out there without first telling them not say dumb things. And if you think that Huggins doesn't play mind games like this then you don't pay close enough attention.
Not sure it would be possible for me to care less about this. I'm actually disappointed that I've posted multiple times about it (and the bolded is especially hilarious).

But keep reaching my dude.

Z_Y

I'm nervous as shit for this game. This is gonna be awful.

Not a care in the world here. House money. Win and my feet won't touch the ground for a week....lose and every one outside of WV expected it anyway.

Not sure it would be possible for me to care less about this. I'm actually disappointed that I've posted multiple times about it (and the bolded is especially hilarious).

But keep reaching my dude.

You basically called the kid an idiot 2-3 times. I was simply pointing out that more than likely you've been had.

Fjordson

You basically called the kid an idiot 2-3 times. I was simply pointing out that more than likely you've been had.
The concept is so simple and you still aren't getting it, so since heated internet arguments about sports are the worst I'll just say you win. I've been had to the max.

MisterR

There have been a few teams that have tried this with UK this year. It hasn't worked out very well for them. We'll see if it works out better for WVU.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Not a care in the world here. House money. Win and my feet won't touch the ground for a week....lose and every one outside of WV expected it anyway.

Same here. When I saw the bracket I was just hoping we played well and made it to the sweet 16 and don't get completely killed by Kentucky. A win is gravy. Otherwise, a great year and a lot of great tourney experience for a young team with only two seniors in the current rotation.

CBDLjrCUIAA9fE6.jpg:large

Like I've said many times on here, I hate playing basketball in these football domes. Glad to see that the NCAA is going back to all dedicated basketball arenas for the regionals starting next year.

Still, they went through Houston to get to Indianapolis in 2010 so the building has positive vibes for Duke.

Fjordson

Like I've said many times on here, I hate playing basketball in these football domes. Glad to see that the NCAA is going back to all dedicated basketball arenas for the regionals starting next year.

Still, they went through Houston to get to Indianapolis in 2010 so the building has positive vibes for Duke.
Man that looks ridiculous :lol

DarkFlow

Banned

Yeah it always looks shitty, and I'm sure most of the fans have horrible views.

I'm looking forward to the UK WVU game. With tensions high it's bound to be physical. If the refs let a lot of contact go with no fouls called early on it could get ugly.

Mrbob

Whelp, the flow of the offense with Traevon in is not good. Suppose it would help if Frank could actually hit some shots. Not like he is taking 3 pointers.

Jarate

Banned
This reminds me a lot like last game

Wiscy just needs to shoot well, only down by 2 and they've been shooting poorly while UNC has been shooting super well

Mrbob

Dekker finally going to the rim constantly. Love seeing him get aggressive. He is hard to stop driving to the rim. Wish he would do it more often.

Now the other guys need to help him out or the Badgers lose this game. Outside of Dekker the team was awful in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom