• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamblades

Wisconsin might be in trouble.

They can't consistently get good shots on the perimeter vs an athletically superior defense, which is why I have said that Wiscy isn't all that scary for UK.

If they win, it will have to be by pounding the ball inside and eating off the glass. Good luck doing that vs UK.

DarkFlow

Banned
They can't consistently get good shots on the perimeter vs an athletically superior defense, which is why I have said that Wiscy isn't all that scary for UK.

If they win, it will have to be by pounding the ball inside and eating off the glass. Good luck doing that vs UK.

They have to get past AZ first if they even win this game.

iamblades

They have to get past AZ first if they even win this game.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I was just talking about the media talk pre tourney about which teams were the biggest threat to UK. I've said before that Zona is way way scarier than the media favorites wisc or gonzaga.

UK also has some work ahead of it before that is even a potential matchup as well.

DarkFlow

Banned
Yes, I'm aware of that. I was just talking about the media talk pre tourney about which teams were the biggest threat to UK. I've said before that Zona is way way scarier than the media favorites wisc or gonzaga.

I see. People really thought Wisc and Gonzaga would be scary to KY? lol oh my, the media sometimes.

I am honestly surprised that so many commentators think we'll compete/UK fans being nervous. Even if we do force a lot of turnovers, an offense based on driving the lane, throwing up a shot, and praying for an offensive rebound doesn't seem like it would be very effective tonight.

DominoKid

I am honestly surprised that so many commentators think we'll compete/UK fans being nervous. Even if we do force a lot of turnovers, an offense based on driving the lane, throwing up a shot, and praying for an offensive rebound doesn't seem like it would be very effective tonight.

Kentucky gon beatthe shitoutta yall man

Fjordson

Just could be a ton of turnovers if we can't handle the press (and a ton of layups for WVU).

And Huggins kinda scares me. He beat John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe and Patrick Patterson in 2010. Just never know what could happen.

iamblades

On paper that pressing style doesn't seem like it will be effective vs UK. UK hasn't really had problems with the press most of the year.

They don't play the games on paper though.

Winning the possession battle seems to be mandatory for WVU though, I don't see them beating UK in a pure efficiency battle.

iamblades

UNC just like stopped playing on both sides of the ball suddenly.

That last defensive possession was just shameful effort, all 5 guys standing straight up, no one in a stance at all.

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 2m2 minutes ago
“I’m surprised Roy Williams isn’t using a timeout here.” - Reggie Miller, apparently watching his first Roy Williams-coached game

Carolina fans be like

whatever2jpg.png

DominoKid

what a typical loss. Where the fuck is paige?

UNC just like stopped playing on both sides of the ball suddenly.

That last defensive possession was just shameful effort, all 5 guys standing straight up, no one in a stance at all.

so used to this and im fucking SICK of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom