• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're rooting for Lou right?
Western you silly!!

E:: We gonna lose by the same amount as the last game we lost to them. GG's Zags!!!!

Alford needs this off season to get them to learn how to start a game without falling 10-15 behind. Gonna miss Powell next year. He'll do good in the next level

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Time for me to go throw up. This is either going to be Justice's best game ever with Duke, or his worst. Hoping for the former.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Man we look sluggish tonight. Like we're running in water.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I guess that's a make-up call. That was clearly all ball.

spyder_ur

You can't turn the ball over this much against Duke. They'd be right there if they could avoid those. Duke gets away with a lot of hand-checky type stuff but you have to be strong with the ball.

CBJ4JSRW8AAFvrl.png

When you find out your girl caught you staring at another woman.

So outside of the East, it's going to be basically chalk everywhere else. I imagine most people are doing better this year with their brackets than previous years.

spyder_ur

I actually think Utah beats duke every third time or so on a neutral court. They just never got going and the TOs killed them.

Winslow is fascinating. I have no feel for him as a pro prospect.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I actually think Utah beats duke every third time or so on a neutral court. They just never got going and the TOs killed them.

Winslow is fascinating. I have no feel for him as a pro prospect.

Duke never really "got going" either. Haven't shot our 3's well at all, Quinn and Jah both had poor games, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom