• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

23qwerty

I'm not sure how I feel about the annoying background noise in this thread every now and then, it's really out of tone with the rest of the thread but kinda funny too

Called it Friday. Thanks for coming to the Dome and embarrassing yourselves Nucks!

Great game. The kids physically and mentally dominating.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL I thought Russel tried to fight Burrows

nono, Burrows blasted Gaudreau and THEN decided to fight Russel

great job :lol

this game will end amazingly

they gave burrows an instigator? are they on crack?

They're actually right tho :lol

Acid08

Banned
Oh please. Burrows the only player finally responding physically to these goons.

Yeah, respond by taking a major boarding penalty when they're down by two with the goalie pulled. Really smart.

Oh and also an instigator in the last 5 minutes.

a916

That's such an obvious boarding call, and then he goes and jumps Russell? Pathetic, just classless all the way around.

Wazzy

Banned
Fighttttttt
Yeah, respond by taking a major boarding penalty when they're down by two with the goalie pulled. Really smart.

Oh and also an instigator in the last 5 minutes.
Game was over. Burrows doing what they've been doing the whole game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That should be a boarding minor, an instigator misconduct, and a fighting major for Burrows.

it was, yes

instigator in the last 5mins of the game also gets automatical review

HOLY SHIT BIEKSA AND FERLAND DEM PUNCHES

I think he tried to murder him

Razorskin

----- ------
oCirjMp.gif

Acid08

Banned
Fighttttttt

Game was over. Burrows doing what they've been doing the whole game.

Nah. More than two minutes left, 6 on 5. They could have tried to put something together. Instead Burrows gets carried away by boarding a child then starting a fight, maybe getting supplemental discipline because of it. He's a dumbass.

Wazzy

Banned
Nah. More than two minutes left, 6 on 5. They could have tried to put something together. Instead Burrows gets carried away by boarding a child then starting a fight, maybe getting supplemental discipline because of it. H:e's a dumbass.
Nah. We sent a message that we're not taking these bullshit cheap hits all game. We lose game 3, you'll be right but I only see us coming back hard.
Haha jumped and hit from behind.

Shown us good!
Go back to cheering your goalie crashing goons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom