• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

trifelife

You should be proud. I remember the statisticians in this thread constantly writing you guys off as early as November/December, calling your performance "unsustainable."

I remember that too, cause that was me!

One thing I don't remember though... any Flames fans in the threads other than Terrordactyl motherfucker. Big ups Terradactyl motherfucker.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I don't think the Ducks will win at the MTS Centre. We struggle there.

If we can steal one, I'll feel great about our chances in the series. If we don't... Well, I'll feel pretty bad about them. Momentum is a real thing and that would give them a ton of it going back to Anaheim.

One thing I don't remember though... any Flames fans in the threads other than Terrordactyl motherfucker. Big ups Terradactyl motherfucker.

Terrordactyl was indeed the lone wolf through the whole season. I've always liked you, Terror!

zroid

Banned
This is interesting...

CDAoZpSVAAAegTy.png

Those are the players most similar to Buff when playing as a D and as an F.

So you could say... he's kinda better on defence.

I missed most of the game, just saw that the Flames won. (Tech support for family is a time sucker)

Would anyone care to give me a summary of why I should use this GIF to represent game 3?

iAikaakkOzQFP.gif

zedge

I've been here for years. I don't recognize your name at all. I did take a break for a few months this season. Fuck you fair weather.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I really wish I could cheer for Van, I really do. Living in Seattle, closest thing I have to a "home" team. I feel for you Nucks fans, and I hope they win out for you cause I know the pain of the last few seasons.

My dream is a Habs/Flames final though, sorry!

If we can steal one, I'll feel great about our chances in the series. If we don't... Well, I'll feel pretty bad about them. Momentum is a real thing and that would give them a ton of it going back to Anaheim.

Agreed. We're on the same horse. I just want one game. One iddy biddy game. Then we can make the Jets fans happy about winning as well.

did zedge start a "teddie" chant or what's happening

:lol

R u serious? The chant was Eddie, was prominent throughout the game. What a game to see in person, arena was super loud, it always sounds super quiet on feeds compared to a lot of other arenas, maybe the way it's mic'do up.

Burrows will get suspended because of his reputation and repeat offender status. Hamhuis shouldn't get anything, Bennett should be taught to keep his head up. Hamhuis is far from a dirty player.

That Bennett hit was all on whoever sprang him, classic suicide pass if I ever saw one.

Wazzy, I can't even begin, you sound delusional, reading these last ten pages of your posts has been straight up comical.

I mean no disrespect, but so many contradictory statements that my head was spinning. I'd quote but I'm exhausted. Good night to be a flames fan, city was insane afterwards, lot of fun.

I bought a new sweater tonight because we won! I told myself if we won I'd get a new one (knowing that we would ;) )

Solo

Can't say I EVER exepected the Habs tp be up 3-0 over Ottawa, but I'll take it. Nice to see the role players stepping up.

Also, Karlsson has the greasiest facial hair ever. Shave that shit.

Cake Boss

Banned
Subbans facial hair looks like my pubes.

That was Norrissons best game of the year, what a waste.

This team doesn't seem to play best when there is something on the line and expectations are set.

This is interesting...

CDAoZpSVAAAegTy.png

Those are the players most similar to Buff when playing as a D and as an F.

So you could say... he's kinda better on defence.

I think he should stay Defence then

Sportsnet Stats
‏@SNstats

#Habs score an OT goal in back-to-back playoff games for the first time since Games 3 & 4 of the 1993 Stanley Cup Final

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom