• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
I know when you need to dish out punishment, you call up the Swiss
Baertschi during his first shift:

tumblr_n7zzpd30aZ1qzdfwko1_400.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, man, Penguins fans being salty about Marc Staal is one of my favorite things about these Pens-Rangers matchups. Like he's hockey's worst villain, like 4 Adam Graves taped together. Seeing a bunch of it on the tweety today again.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Actually yeah, Jeanne d'Arc has a ton of houses that have gone up for sale along with its connecting streets. Prices can vary between 180k-400k. So depends what your budget is.

For me, I'm in Fallingbrook, but you're looking at $280k as a starting price there.

Springtime is usually a seller's market, though, so I wish you best of luck, brah.

Fallingbrook... Brings back memories :p

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Looks ripe for revenge

Yes I was.

Sbisa is one of my favorite hitters.

As a defender... eh. he seems to go out of his way too much and gets out of position. The hits though.

How has Vancouver felt about Sbisa?

He throws some nice hits. Otherwise, yeah. SO MANY misplays. I quote myself, this about sums it up:

Hey guys I think I found out what Tabris has been working on

9YWcDIq.jpg

amazing :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
He throws some nice hits. Otherwise, yeah. SO MANY misplays. I quote myself, this about sums it up:

He was a huge factor in our series loss to the Kings. Bruce brought him up in an important game (was it game 6?) where he committed some stupid penalties at key moments.

Silexx

Hmmm budget was 225K since its my first and all. We'll check it out. Target is to have something by July.

OK, so you're basically in town house/condo range. If you want, you may want to focus on the area between Orleans Blvd and Champlain St, North of the 174.

In all seriousness, Orleans may not be cheap, but I find it's the best bang-for-your-buck South of the river.

I have no clue about the real estate market in Gatineau, but I do believe the housing market can be cheaper on your side so hopefully you find what you need on one side or the other.

calder

man the Scheifele line is getting absolutely hammered

Maurice needs to split them up, it's not working

Maurice: won't be afraid to walk in and talk about the issues that the Jets are facing and meet head-on.
On twitter just now. I have to assume he means he's going to walk into the room and ask Scheifs, Wheeler and Stafford when they forgot how to play hockey. Especially Sheifele, it's like he's just killing the second line all by himself.

GSG Flash

I'm apparently not too far from where Ceci's parents live (or lived? They may be in Kanata now?)

I know one of Ceci's best friends, haven't talked to the guy in a long time though.

I also know Giroux's best friends, they went to my highschool.

fallout

Oh, Buff ...

Dustin Byfuglien pulls a Marshawn Lynch and answers every question with same response

Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien did his own impersonation of a Marshawn Lynch press conference by repeatedly answering a number of questions with the same answer. His response stressed the importance of his team sticking together as he quite literally put it, “As long as we stick together, we will be alright”. It’s no surprise that Byfuglien is in a rough mood after his team blew yet another 3rd period lead, their third in three games, to go down 3-0 on their series to the Ducks, but this recent display with the media will probably rub some people the wrong way.​

Video here:

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.as...s+every+question+with+same+response&id=528987

Pikma

Banned
Oh, Buff ...

Dustin Byfuglien pulls a Marshawn Lynch and answers every question with same response

Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien did his own impersonation of a Marshawn Lynch press conference by repeatedly answering a number of questions with the same answer. His response stressed the importance of his team sticking together as he quite literally put it, “As long as we stick together, we will be alright”. It’s no surprise that Byfuglien is in a rough mood after his team blew yet another 3rd period lead, their third in three games, to go down 3-0 on their series to the Ducks, but this recent display with the media will probably rub some people the wrong way.​

Video here:

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.as...s+every+question+with+same+response&id=528987
video not available outside of Canada, dammit I wanted to see that

calder

WTF happened to Burrows? Twitter is being cryptic

EDIT: as to Buff, that almost makes a lot of sense - we've talked in the past how he's a lot like Lynch. He really hates talking to the media, he's painfully shy in most situations and, even worse, he gets visibly upset when he has to talk about his mistakes. And here, unlike the regular season, he can't just avoid the media for a few days and then joke around with Sarah Orlesky for a bit and let it blow over.

calder

Eeesh, sounds like it may have been his heart? He's on the way to the hospital in an ambulance right now, and at least he was conscious.

Merguson

Banned
Eeesh, sounds like it may have been his heart? He's on the way to the hospital in an ambulance right now, and at least he was conscious.

Some people mentioned him holding/favoring his wrist and calling for help. I wonder if it was bleeding from some cut and he fainted.

Hope it's nothing serious.

GSG Flash

Upper body injury and taken to the hospital for precautionary reasons according to the Nucks twitter account.

Hope he's ok

Smiley90

Upper body injury and taken to the hospital for precautionary reasons according to the Nucks twitter account.

Hope he's ok

There's your Answer CanucksGAF

oO

that more sounds like something he might've received last game and tried to cover up to play through it. not good. Maybe a broken rib or so. Hopefully. :/

Habs fans won't believe he is injured until they see his scans and hospital records.

Hey now, I believe Karlsson's hymen broke despite seeing no physical evidence.

:lol

Smiley90

I guess that also answers the question of who Baertschi is replacing...

edit: apparently he was yelling for help as he left the ice and holding his arm? God I hope it's not a heart attack...

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hopefully it's just a physical injury and not something cardiac. That kind of thing isn't included in the "upper body injury" category, right?

GSG Flash

Hopefully it's just a physical injury and not something cardiac. That kind of thing isn't included in the "upper body injury" category, right?

According to Jon Abbott, it's injury related and not medical. And thankfully not life threatening.

Pikma

Banned
Yeah, that's what seemed odd to me, I wasn't that worried at first because "upper body injury" didn't sound as something like that, hopefully it is not.

Smiley90

According to Jon Abbott, it's injury related and not medical. And thankfully not life threatening.

In the playoffs, who knows. I hope that's true, but "not life-threatening" still doesn't make it sound any better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom