• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Game Time! Go Caps! Rock The Red! Unleash The Fury! Team Slogans! More Hashtag things! Sports! Go Raptors too!

Woooooooo!

Rob Ford
The @MapleLeafs need to bring on Mike Babcock as their new GM and Mike Keenan as the new head coach.

I like your thinking Rob.

Rob Ford

There's going to be a lot of rebuilding, but 2 players the @MapleLeafs need to hang on to for sure are Eric Brewer and Zach Sill

Now you're just smoking Crack Again.

Tabris

I feel Vancouver/Calgary has the most Salt in all of round one

Ignoring the actual games and just talking about the fans here, a lot of that has to do with the discrepancy in fan bases. Even MTL vs OTT is pretty tame due to lack of OTT fans here (cakeboss and towel?).

Most salt combination here would be a VAN vs MTL final. The salt would be epic.

Heretic

Gonna have to see a physician.

Blood pressure will rise with all the salt forthcoming.

tumblr_n9fv00SDlY1slmvw6o1_500.gif

I bought this salt from Jarret Stoll

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Foggy

combination of the games being really chippy and the fact that Flames-GAF is really hyper-defensive / insecure for some reason, and Canucks-GAF being, well, Canucks fans.

You'd think calling people horsefuckers would endear yourself to them

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The East series have all been pretty lame so far outside of Montreal-Ottawa. The Rangers are all business, the Isles and Caps haven't been nearly as compelling as you would expect, and Lightning-Red Wings has barely even been there considering this is only Game 3.

This Detroit series is super boring. It doesn't feel like I am watching a playoff game at all.

Neither does the Rangers and Penguins Series.

Here's how I Rank Round One(So Far)

Great Series:
Ducks/Jets
Blackhawks vs Predators
Habs/Sens
Flames/Canucks

Good First Round Series
Islanders/Capitals
Wild/Blues

Meh
Rangers/Penguins
Tampa/Detroit

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was neutral towards the Canucks - Flames series, but if the Canucks losing means Tabris will disappear again like the regular season then I just became a cable watching Flames fan.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was neutral towards the Canucks - Flames series, but if the Canucks losing means Tabris will disappear again like the regular season then I just became a cable watching Flames fan.
Id pay for a cable to be ran from calgary all the way here and pay for every cable package shaw has if tabris went away forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom