• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

painey

NBC sent me a bracket chocolate bar!

mNjFGY2.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Fox Sports has been playing that Ryan Getzlaf special like six times per day, thus I've watched it four or five times by now. It's excellent.

iLLmAtlc

Ikea. Ikea Friel Stand. It's not available anymore I believe.

This is what it looks like closed:

Closest thing you can get is the one on the left, Besta tv stand, which is kind of similar but it's not as low / flat or as deep. And it doesn't open the same way.

Sick white pstriple bro.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jared Cowen said:
"Fifty-fifty," Jared Cowen said Sunday morning when asked how much he'd like to get into the current best-of-seven. "I haven't played a game in forever, so I think it's almost pretty hard to get back in there and feel good about coming back in at this point."

"You've just got to not care sometimes," said Cowen. "Be ready if your name gets called, but right now I just ... I mean, I care about playoffs and everything, I want to play, but you can't expect to come in here every day and have the mindset of a guy whose going to play. If you do that you just get burned out and go crazy probably.
I get what he's trying to say, but that's a really shitty way of putting things. Doesn't sound like a very good team mate, needs more respek.

Putting it that way makes it sound incredibly dramatic and awesome.

Maybe I can *at least* catch up on the overview of the series through the highlight reels on nhl.com.

The quality of hockey is about even I think. But the way they play with that extra edge gets my attention, and then the posts the other night about Alberta/BC and racism/elitism was what hooked me in. I always thought Canadians were nice. Not true.

In the CHI/NSH series it was enjoyable to see how fast Kane can return to form and whether Nashville can beat a more experienced team.

Samyy

How long did it take you blokes to watch games for teams that aren't yours, though? That's some next-level degree of hockey commitment I unfortunately don't have time for.

Being a Leaf fan I don't have much else to do this time of year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom