• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedge

At first I thought t was willie trying to play games, hope he doesn't die or anything terrible.

Even Linden thought so. He must feel bad now.

Head coach Willie Desjardins met with the press after practice, but had no news about his player. President of hockey operations Trevor Linden told Matthew Sekeres of TSN 1040 that he expected Burrows to play in Game 4 and that perhaps the veteran was having some fun with the media.

From the score app article about it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I just bought Dark Souls 2 again for PS4..

WOW. This is more harder than the Vanilla Dark Souls 2

Kicked my ass, and I was really really gud at DS2. Though I think a lot of the struggle came from transitioning over from the new Bloodborne mechanics, which I had also gotten really gud at

Just under five hours 'til puck drop on the only game that matters today, boys

Gonna have to see a physician.

Blood pressure will rise with all the salt forthcoming.

tumblr_n9fv00SDlY1slmvw6o1_500.gif

I bought this salt from Jarret Stoll

Cindro

Gonna have to see a physician.

Blood pressure will rise with all the salt forthcoming.
What salt? Hawks are going to cruise into a comfortable 3-1 series lead before eventually taking the series 4-2. Unless you mean Pred salt - in which case bring it on. I welcome a high sodium diet. Keeps me young.

Please. The NSH vs CHI series is so tame compared to the VAN vs CGY series.
From some of the stuff I've read in this thread it DOES seem like that series is dramatic and fantastic.

How long did it take you blokes to watch games for teams that aren't yours, though? That's some next-level degree of hockey commitment I unfortunately don't have time for.

I meant the Calgary/Vancouver game.

I wasn't sure if you really meant Chicago/Nashville. That game will be good too. But I came for the battle of western Canada.

Tabris

How long did it take you blokes to watch games for teams that aren't yours, though? That's some next-level degree of hockey commitment I unfortunately don't have time for.

I personally watch the other games casually while doing other stuff. Sometimes when out drinking with friends.

Playoff hockey is great to have in the background constantly. I've been paying attention more to series like ANA vs WPG as that pertains more to me.

zroid

Banned

when you're a Leafs fan, it's the only way to escape the misery

Cindro

I personally watch the other games casually while doing other stuff. Sometimes when out drinking with friends.

Playoff hockey is great to have in the background constantly. I've been paying attention more to series like ANA vs WPG as that pertains more to me.
Okay, yeah - that makes more sense. Hopefully I'll have a TV in time for next season's playoffs *grumble*

when you're a Leafs fan, it's the only way to escape the misery
loooool

Tabris

So how long into the 3rd period are people expecting until punches start flying in the Vancouver/Calgary game tonight?

lol.

Honestly, depends how the game goes. If either VAN or CGY have the game out of reach by the 5 min mark left in the game, it's going to be a zoo. If it's close, it will most likely be fine.

The VAN vs CGY series reminds me a bit of PHI vs PIT a couple years ago. No where near that crazy though. That was such an insane series due to all the out of whack games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I just flip through whatever is on and watch the more interesting games.

I need to know where the salt is coming from when I enter these threads.

Tabris

Where did you get this unit btw? Ikea or somewhere else?

Ikea. Ikea Friel Stand. It's not available anymore I believe.

This is what it looks like closed:

Closest thing you can get is the one on the left, Besta tv stand, which is kind of similar but it's not as low / flat or as deep. And it doesn't open the same way.

Tabris

Is that a Firkland coffee table?

TOFTERYD coffee table. Only thing not Ikea there is the couch and chair (which I went a bit crazy on). And of course electronics and statues (they are characters from my 2nd favourite novel - Three Kingdoms).

Ikea is like the best place to get nice modern furniture for extremely low prices. You can make Ikea look high end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom