• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Canucks reddit;

Just for shits and giggles I have to tell a bad story. During the 2011 cup run my buddy went to a psychic with the Canucks up 3-2, and asked her if they'd win the cup. She said they would fall short with a bad performance in game 7, which we found hysterical at the time (thinking the nucks were steamrolling the B's), and then a fucking trip once it actually happened. She went on to say they would win the cup in 2015 as a major underdog, and shock the entire league. I know this is all just bullshit and coincidence... but we've been having fun with it all season :)

I want to BOLIEVE

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wings are pretty great at using the boards to get the puck out past forecheckers, Therrien should take some notes instead of having our D constantly chip it off the glass

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The one that I hate is the stupid Truck one with the kids/ladies. It's awful.

The Chevy focus group? That one is bad too, any car company that name drops luxury car makers in commercials in an attempt to make themselves look luxury is trying too hard(and I own a Chevy).

But atleast that doesn't have an annoying shitty song associated with it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Almost all of the Canadian commercials are garbage and we see the exact same ones every single commercial break.

Trailing after two, this game is all but over. Anaheim we ain't.

Nah, we can't hold leads to save our lives. Plus Bab's stragegy for the 3rd period when we have the lead is to go into the shell, so it will either end up 1-0 us or 1-how many Tampa sneaks through over one.

Another decent period but we need to cut down on the penalties big time.

ZeroGravity

Nah, we can't hold leads to save our lives. Plus Bab's stragegy for the 3rd period when we have the lead is to go into the shell, so it will either end up 1-0 us or 1-how many Tampa sneaks through over one.

Another decent period but we need to cut down on the penalties big time.
I guess we'll see whose pessimism pays off then.

Cindro

Alright boys! I got my new Hawks shirt (turns out it was $40 VERY well spent - it's awesome) and I'm ready for some playoff action.

The main question I'm now faced with is - to pizza or not to pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom