• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pens won 1 more game than I predicted.

Had a chance to really make this a series in game 4 but really blew it. No surprise here though

Team played so damn bad throughout the last two months of the regular season, but so much better in this series. Makes me wonder if we could have taken it with Letang, Maatta, and Erhoff

RangersFan

all I could think of is zucc right now. ranger offense was notably worse without him, absolutely no flow with the puck. praying he is ok.

Its a miracle the Rangers get to REST

Rangers usually drag everything out which is why we thought that

And it was unreasonable. This team is way too banged up. We all said 5 max, that was all we were going to get. Just like all you guys sweating OT when you've won them last year and this year.

Pens won 1 more game than I predicted.

Had a chance to really make this a series in game 4 but really blew it. No surprise here though

Team played so damn bad throughout the last two months of the regular season, but so much better in this series. Makes me wonder if we could have taken it with Letang, Maatta, and Erhoff

It would have been a completely different series. We never kicked to the point or did anything because they were all AHLers. Having a real PP and actual defensemen would have completely changed how this series looked. It was all 1 goal games this series even with us having pretty much no one and an injured Malkin.

I don't get it...

I've been ragging on JR ever since he made that terrible Despres for Lovejoy trade :p

Why would Rutherford ever be thrown out after this season? It makes no sense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think it was a joke......I think

Hi

I honestly only watched Game 1 of the series, I don't even know how to assess the team to see what we need to improve it. Have mostly been house shopping with the wifey and hanging out with her :(

I heard the 3rd pairing sucked balls with Boroballs and Gryballs and the 4th line sucks and Babby is still sleeping through games, that fatass.

Lol

Oh.

I thought it was alcohol induced denial.
Haven't lost 4 straight all year.

Thank god this gross fucking season is over. I really don't know what management should do during the offseason, we have so many problems. I'm going to go drink.

I can only see Rutherford gone if Guerin replaces him which I would have a huge huge boner for.

GG Rags, should be interesting who comes out of Islanders/Caps series and if they'll be rested enough to face a healthy and well rested Rangers.

What are all the problems?

We still have no real forward depth or consistent top six talent outside of Crosby/Malkin. Crosby/Malkin's best years are behind them. Kunitz/Scuderi are the skating dead and still on the books next year. Martin/Ehrhoff will be gone next year. Letang can't stay healthy and his concussion history is getting uncomfortably long. We have one pick in the first four rounds of the draft.

On the plus side, Maatta and Pouliot will be fun to watch and Kapanen may make his NHL debut next season. If they can get rid of Kunitz/Scuderi, we may even enough cap room to overhaul the forward group like we really need to.

I fucked up

VDCR0BHl.jpg

Clydefrog

I fell asleep on the couch before the Rangers OT began and woke up to the St Louis - Minn game on. Damnit.

edit: no, it's not an IKEA couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom