• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLLmAtlc

UnpleasantVigilantHarlequinbug.gif

thats not playing the white way

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 27m 27 minutes ago
Malkin: "I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates. I know I’m a leader on this team. Not so good game. I don’t know.' #pens
Malkin clearly wasn't himself in this series, which, removing myself from generally wanting the Penguins to all go fuck themselves, is kind of a bummer for the series. I genuinely like Malkin when he's not dicking us over.

GG Pens. The team was battered and depleted and missing so many key parts (and the ones that were there were largely only in name only), but they still fought hard, played a tight game, and frequently dictated the pace of the series. Four 2-1 wins to take a series is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, go beat the shit out of each other, Caps and Isles!

Also: LOL Blues.

Mentok

Banned
Holy balls, I miss the game for a teachers' volleyball tournament (we won...woot woot), only to find out the Sens destroyed the Habs (to the cheers of many of my colleagues). Way to not only fuck the goat MTL, you let it give you a reach-around!

If this doesn't wake them up, then I don't know what will.

Anyways, I'm 2-2 in my picks, as I had the Rangers over the Pens (admittedly in 6, but still).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Swedes

NA8ZNzZ.gif

By the way, tonight was the first time the Rangers have clinched a playoff series in overtime at MSG since (you'll never guess) ...1994.

iLLmAtlc

I wanna be Happy Again.

:(

Habs are letting me down man. I hate being depressed :(

If it makes you feel any better just think about the odds for a team to come all the way back from 3-0.

Habs have been in big series before (Bruins chief among them) so it's not like they have a shortage of experience.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOL they actually included the massive CROSBY SUCKS chant after Girardi's penalty for tripping him in the highlights on NHLN. That's hilarious.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fell asleep early last night and slept for like 10+ hours so I missed all 3 games.

lolpens
lolhabs
lolblues

Hawks have only lost one game 6 in the Toews/Kane era. Hopefully the don't screw that up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom