• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
TyJo heroics aside, the Wings are looking pretty good so far. firmly in control of play.

Johnson has to be the least popular person in Detroit right now

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
LETS DO THIS BOYS

tumblr_mekyreYM671rdbh3ao1_400.gif

Mentok

Banned
Last time a team was up 2-0 at Joe Louis, there was a comeback..... It probably will
not
happen again.

EDIT: Still lots of hockey to be played though

Win
Loss
Win
Loss
Win
.... Yeah, easily looking like a loss

Down 2-0, 2 wasted PP opportunities, looking out of sync, well better actually show up for Game 7 since this game is pretty much over considering how they look. Should have figured.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Stating the obvious, but Wings need the next goal and in the 2nd period. If they let up a 3rd goal at any point of this game, Wings are done. Detroit has to win this 3-2 or 4-2.

Sp3ratus

Neo Member
Wings can turn this around, I believe it. Sure, looking at the won/loss cycle, it looks like a loss, but there's still lots of hockey to be played and it's on home ice. I still have hope.

Wings can turn this around, I believe it. Sure, looking at the won/loss cycle, it looks like a loss, but there's still lots of hockey to be played and it's on home ice. I still have hope.

If they continue playing how they are and wasting PP's, no they don't.

Next goal determines the game, if Detroit get's it I think they may actually manage to get this sucker tied, Tampa gets it then the game is over as we aren't coming back being down 3.

Sp3ratus

Neo Member
Next goal determines the game, if Detroit get's it I think they may actually manage to get this sucker tied, Tampa gets it then the game is over as we aren't coming back being down 3.
Indeed. The first 10 mins of the game, Detroit played fairly well, but yea, the 2 PPs were just bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom