• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedge

It's very good. Incredibly realistic action, at least by comic book action standards. It's just pretty graphic for a TV show. Compound fractures, graphic impalings, realistic wounds, etc.

The fights are great. They have a real flow to them, and by the end everyone involved is clearly tired and struggling to finish it off.

Ok, sounds awesome then. Have heard this from many others now too. Thanks!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Daredevil has the best fight scenes in any MCU material, AINEC. I'm actually surprised they went as far as they did in some scenes.

ShaneB

People actually watch that?

The NHL wishes it was the monster the NFL is...

Coverage of the 2014 NFL Draft on NFL Network, ESPN & ESPN2 reached 45.7 million people across the three days, topping the previous record set in 2010, according to The Nielsen Company. The number of viewers that watched some part of the draft over the combined three days topped the previous record of 45.4 million set in 2010.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Daredevil has the best fight scenes in any MCU material, AINEC. I'm actually surprised they went as far as they did in some scenes.

Yeah. Winter Soldier I think had more "spectacular" choreography, if you catch my drift, but the fights in Daredevil are performed in such a way that you feel like you're watching two actual people beat each other to death in an alley.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's very good. Incredibly realistic action, at least by comic book action standards. It's just pretty graphic for a TV show. Compound fractures, graphic impalings, realistic wounds, etc.

The fights are great. They have a real flow to them, and by the end everyone involved is clearly tired and struggling to finish it off.

This is my favourite aspect of the fights/series.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I miss hockey already. Time to watch a cartoon with hockey.

SpxebMp.gif

zedge

Whoa.. the hot red head from True Blood is in Daredevil! Huzzah!

Watched the first episode, good shit.

Also..Ugh this whole page should be burned.. wtf

Quick

Banned
I was tempted to watch True Blood after Daredevil, but I forgot that Google exist for anything important.

I'm gonna take credit for bringing up Deborah Ann Woll in the Off-Season thread a few hours ago.

Edit: Fun fact: her boyfriend is near-blind. He dressed up like this for the premiere:

Quick

Banned
Because NeoGAF, I'm trying to design an OT right now.

This has to be one of the more fun aspects of GAF and a good creative exercise - it's no sweat, but requires some thinking. And I've learned that this OT business is serious business.

On further off-topic: EDM/Electric/Electronic music has been climbing into my playlists more and more recently. I can't hate catchy music.

The Matoma remix of Old Black Thing is catchy as fuck, and really works with the song without affecting flow. The original version sounds much more bland now.

Because NeoGAF, I'm trying to design an OT right now.

This has to be one of the more fun aspects of GAF and a good creative exercise - it's no sweat, but requires some thinking. And I've learned that this OT business is serious business.

On further off-topic: EDM/Electric/Electronic music has been climbing into my playlists more and more recently. I can't hate catchy music.

The Matoma remix of Old Black Thing is catchy as fuck, and really works with the song without affecting flow. The original version sounds much more bland now.

Here you are darling

5 and 6 are pretty good, but 7 gets a bit boring. it all changed when netflix bought the rights to the show and helped with the production because season 8 and 9 are amazing

cool. I have nothing to do before I leave LA for a week so I am going to watch them all.

Holy shit. Never thought I'd see the day where Kronwall was suspended for something.

Yeah these start times are bullshit. This isn't even a situation like a central team playing a pacific time zone team. There's no fucking reason to have these game start so late.

Wow, we're actually going to have a Russian player on the Hawks? Been a long time time since that happened. Last one I can remember off the top of my head was Sergei Samsonov in like 2007ish. May have been a more recent one but I can't think of any.
The Bulin Wall!

Soc: yeah damn autocorrect, I shouldnt use my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom