• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
sass1.png

If this is how the ducks are gonna play for the whole series, this series is ours.
sass2.png

Uh Huh...

Well this is only the first game. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

That was posted before an entire line of our team was sent to the locker room on injury -_-

It was also posted just before the 2 goals that happened before that.

pretty sure people will be requoting it for the next three games

I'm printing it off on an industrial printer right now so that I can wave it as a banner.

Whoever is making the May OP needs to put it in there.

Hey zedge, your team isn't performing as well as anticipated so far. Take that.

Settle the fuck down. Do I need to keep you in line?

You're gonna lose hand-sliced avocado rations if you keep this up.

Pikma

Banned
Please Ducks, score another one just so they can't blame neither of their goalies. Don't help them make the easy choice

Stop, stop, they're already dead!

Their defense is worse than advertised. I had no idea they'd be so passive. Good defense blocking shooting lanes sometimes.

I thought Calgary would be more physical too. We're just adorable Ducks playing good honest hockey. Milbury is wrong.

Looks like Calgary gave up with the lines they're rolling out.

zedge

Their defense is worse than advertised. I had no idea they'd be so passive. Good defense blocking shooting lanes sometimes.

I thought Calgary would be more physical too. We're just adorable Ducks playing good honest hockey. Milbury is wrong.

Looks like Calgary gave up with the lines they're rolling out.
They are not playing like they usually do at all. Completely off their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom