• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I think we may have just seen the best goal of the playoffs so far, that was insane

trifelife

You're watching a horse race but not Floyd vs Manny? :p

The thread in OT is 100x saltier than anything anyone in here is even capable of I'm pretty sure - and there's still 7.5 hours til the fight!

Ctrl+f "thug" lol I wonder how many will be banned

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
After a little detour by Madison Square Park for a victory lobster roll and some Wafels & Dinges, I'm finally back home. And hey, my NY State tax refund check arrived. Good day.

wHZlMie.jpg

0dcZWQe.jpg

3hXjb9w.gif

And here's Dan Boyle on Chris Kreider after today's game, just for good measure: “He’s the fastest player I’ve ever played with, by far, and I’ve played with some fast players. Possibly the strongest.”

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
After a little detour by Madison Square Park for a victory lobster roll and some Wafels & Dinges, I'm finally back home. And hey, my NY State tax refund check arrived. Good day.

Been meaning to check out Mad. Sq. Eats but I am currently on crutches. :(

I think the Red Hook Lobster Pound truck is there. I had a roll from them last year, delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom