• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wish someone had the level of responsibility to tell me that a mint julep was just a glass full of bourbon with a dash of sugar and a mint leaf in it before I drank a gallon of them.

Jesus Christ that Ovi goal was dirty. How the fico did he get that much power on the shot? I really hope they finally advance past the second round after how well he's played this year. He definitely deserves a chance at a cup.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Crazy game last night. If they keep playing like that, I like our chances in this round.

Gotta protect Princess Price.

Another bullshit quick whistle.

I've never seen whistles this quick. These refs are ready to blow plays dead before the shot even reaches the net.

The linesman should have intended to blow the whistle.

iKV3Bss3XCD1l.gif

I know not being able to watch your team in the playoffs sucks, but you need a new hobby. I'm assuming you're going to jump in front of a bus when Price wins the Hart / Vezina.

Good thing the Habs have a smart GM, because there's no way Galchenyuk would be a Hab after these playoffs if Chiarelli was running the show.
He's been really mediocre for a while now, his development has hit a wall at wing. If he doesn't start next season at center, Therrien needs to be shot into the sun.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 6h 6 hours ago
@nyrangers have played 9 straight playoff games decided by 1 goal, longest such streak in NHL's modern era (via @EliasSports).

Never easy with this team.

Sheroking

Crazy game last night. If they keep playing like that, I like our chances in this round.

I know not being able to watch your team in the playoffs sucks, but you need a new hobby. I'm assuming you're going to jump in front of a bus when Price wins the Hart / Vezina.

Nah, he deserves both.

Cause he's the absolute only reason the Habs aren't golfing now.

Quick

Banned

Ease up on the haters, Red.

Can't hate on Price, but I can't support the Habs, you know how it is, Red.

giphy.gif

~Kinggi~

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOO Rangers! Yeah we won woooo!

bleh sorry i missed the game was away all day at Sunfest today. First game i missed hopefully it wont happen again. Sounded like a good one by the comments.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There's people watching boxing outside the pubs everywhere lol.

... I'm going to watch a movie instead.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Best part about that fight was Beyonce looking fine as hell.

Ease up on the haters, Red.

Can't hate on Price, but I can't support the Habs, you know how it is, Red.

giphy.gif
You're too good to be a Leafs fan Quick <3

Quick

Banned
There's people watching boxing outside the pubs everywhere lol.

... I'm going to watch a movie instead.

Got back from the movies, then watched the fight.

I didn't care, then cared a little, then didn't care again.

Having watched a number of matches through the years, that was boring as fuck.

zroid

Banned
as some wise person said on the Internet a few days ago, the best thing about this fight is that after it's over no one will ever have any reason to care about boxing ever again

unless they're playing Punch-Out!! or something

Quick

Banned
as some wise person said on the Internet a few days ago, the best thing about this fight is that after it's over no one will ever have any reason to care about boxing ever again

Professional Boxing needs to get a good cleanup.

Marvie_3

Banned

I still care. :(

Boxing will never be a mainstream sport again because the big fights are usually the worst fights. There hasn't been a huge fight that's lived up to its hype in a looooooong time, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of good boxing out there.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I still care. :(

Boxing will never be a mainstream sport again because the big fights are usually the worst fights. There hasn't been a huge fight that's lived up to its hype in a looooooong time, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of good boxing out there.

I don't watch a lot of boxing, but I find it pretty enjoyable. Would probably like it more if the sport was better structured.

Once again, MMA proves it's the superior combat sport.

Womanbasher and Homophobe can go back to irrelevancy now.

I wish someone had the level of responsibility to tell me that a mint julep was just a glass full of bourbon with a dash of sugar and a mint leaf in it before I drank a gallon of them.

Oh god I've been calling them Mint Tulips all this time

That Boxing Match was crap. No wonder no one gives a rat's ass about the sport.

Ali and Tyson are still the best. The Guys that boxed last night are still nobodies to me.

Cake Boss

Banned
I was entertained, although I was drunk on Asian beer like Asahi and Lucky Buddah, with a family of philipinos and the wife's Latino fams watching the game together. Not bad atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom