• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
germanguyh5pkw.gif

I would have popped that guy, Kings-fan style

So I watched my first boxing match yesterday night. Considering how dull that was it will likely be my last.

Anyway does anyone else find it odd that there was only 1 match yesterday but there are 3 today? Feels like we got the dates mixed up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I watched my first boxing match yesterday night. Considering how dull that was it will likely be my last.

Anyway does anyone else find it odd that there was only 1 match yesterday but there are 3 today? Feels like we got the dates mixed up.

Too much to compete with yesterday.

Spurs/Clippers game 7, boxing and the Kentucky Derby.

They would have got zero viewership in the states.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
This tournament is Canada's to lose. There's no other country that even comes close to all that talent.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't see us winning 4 of 5 against Lightning. They lose tonight and it's pretty much over.

zroid

Banned
CB definitely also referenced his "wifey" not too long ago

didn't say anything cause I wasn't sure if he meant it literally or not.

Cindro

I again went to the local Blackhawks bar for Friday night's game. I know no fellow sport friends in the area, so I went alone.

After sitting at the bar for a spell, a gentleman pulls up a chair beside me. He says he's waiting on a friend - in the meantime, we strike up a conversation.

He seems like a fine enough dude. We're talking about hockey and his life as a construction worker. After about an hour, his friend (who ends up being a 59 year-old obsessed about telling anyone who will listen the details of his failed music career he's still desperate to cling to) shows up. After another hour of conversation during the game, and in my excitable hockey state, I agree to go galavanting with these two after the game is over.

To make a long story short, the night ended with the first guy hitting on a random woman outside of a drinking establishment. She (rightly) told him to frigg off after his drunken advances, and you know what this dude did? He reached into his coat pocket and yelled that he was going to pull a gun and blow her brains out.

I had been with him for about five hours at this point, and I knew he didn't actually have a gun. The girl ran away screaming and crying, some other good samaritan on the opposite side of the sidewalk called the police, and I got in this dude's face and started yelling at him about what a worthless piece of trash he was. The cops rolled up and started asking us questions. After I confirmed that he *didn't* actually have a gun, I slipped away while the cops began grilling him.

Good lord. I never run into this garbage at midnight video game launches.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I feel good about tonight, which of course means they'll lose.

How much damage could Red_Man really do though? It's not like he can overturn cars by himself.
If Flynn really spends all game at center, I'll do my best to flip over a vehicle

zroid

Banned
I again went to the local Blackhawks bar for Friday night's game. I know no fellow sport friends in the area, so I went alone.

After sitting at the bar for a spell, a gentleman pulls up a chair beside me. He says he's waiting on a friend - in the meantime, we strike up a conversation.

He seems like a fine enough dude. We're talking about hockey and his life as a construction worker. After about an hour, his friend (who ends up being a 59 year-old obsessed about telling anyone who will listen the details of his failed music career he's still desperate to cling to) shows up. After another hour of conversation during the game, and in my excitable hockey state, I agree to go galavanting with these two after the game is over.

To make a long story short, the night ended with the first guy hitting on a random woman outside of a drinking establishment. She (rightly) told him to frigg off after his drunken advances, and you know what this dude did? He reached into his coat pocket and yelled that he was going to pull a gun and blow her brains out.

I had been with him for about five hours at this point, and I knew he didn't actually have a gun. The girl ran away screaming and crying, some other good samaritan on the opposite side of the sidewalk called the police, and I got in this dude's face and started yelling at him about what a worthless piece of trash he was. The cops rolled up and started asking us questions. After I confirmed that he *didn't* actually have a gun, I slipped away while the cops began grilling him.

Good lord. I never run into this garbage at midnight video game launches.

well that's just about completely insane

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I expect it to be like the last game, the only way to win this is to block Bishop's view and shoot from further away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom