• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flippula?

flip9nyo3.gif

ZeroGravity

From an execution standpoint the Lightning PP is horrible. A successful PP basically involves someone actually just shooting the puck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How was Prust's penalty bullshit? The guy punched Coburn in the face for like 30 seconds straight without any retaliation from Coburn.
4 mins for mouthing off? How often do you see that called in a playoff game? And this is after Morrow gets away with an obvious interference on DSP with the puck 20 feet away. If they're going to call shitty penalties like this, call it even both ways. Same with the Subban penalty, if they're going to call that then this game should have 20 PPs by the end.

ZeroGravity

4 mins for mouthing off? How often do you see that called in a playoff game? And this is after Morrow gets away with an obvious interference on DSP with the puck 20 feet away. If they're going to call shitty penalties like this, call it even both ways. Same with the Subban penalty, if they're going to call that then this game should have 20 PPs by the end.
It's only one period. Plenty of time to even out the weak calls.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

Well atleast now you know how Sens fans felt all last series.

And the Habs should have been called for numerous goalie interference calls against Tampa alone, but haven't even been called for one, so it goes both ways.

Oh shit Chris Lee is reffing? Why am I even watching this game.

Tampa win confirmed.

*cough*round1game6*cough*

Let's be honest, these refs aren't out to get the Habs.

Mr.Green

Wow. There was a blatant offside on Tampa's OT goal. They just showed that on TV...

I'm confused... I thought the refs cheered for us?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well atleast now you know how Sens fans felt all last series.

And the Habs should have been called for numerous goalie interference calls against Tampa alone, but haven't even been called for one, so it goes both ways.
Still salty as ever after that first round I see.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Still salty as ever after that first round I see.

I think Habs fans have officially overused the word "salty".

FYI, I'm not salty, we would've been destroyed in the second round anyways and there's always next year.

But I do find it very ironic when Habs fans complain about penalties.

zroid

Banned
Daily reminder that Cooper thinks Morrow is more valuable this team than Drouin.

:(

there is literally not a single NHL coach that doesn't overvalue some 4th line grinder over a skilled player at various times in the season

it's just bizarre how widespread this problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom