• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroGravity

:(

there is literally not a single NHL coach that doesn't overvalue some 4th line grinder over a skilled player at various times in the season

it's just bizarre how widespread this problem is
It wouldn't even shock me if Cooper had Drouin start in the AHL next year at this rate.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lol figures. Bergevin should have taken care of the PP a long time ago and it could easily cost us this series.

Kifimbo

This one will probably end 5-1, and the whole city of Montreal will pretend the playoffs are over. It's summer outside anyway.

Red_Man

Markov has to be injured. It's the only way to explain how garbage he's been these playoffs and it essentially forces Bergevin to give Petry whatever cash he wants.

Red_Man

Lol obvious hook ignored, then goes for the cross checking. Just let them play, this is ridiculous.

Red_Man

And there's the series. Anyone who thinks the Habs get favourable reffing after these playoffs didn't watch any games.

zroid

Banned
Even if the Bolts win this, I don't think the series is over remotely...

Habs been mostly outplaying them which is weird considering Tampa was the much better regular season team (statistically). They turned it on the yoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom