• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
CBC has the wild and hawks game scheduled for 8:30 which doesn't make any sense. this game isn't getting over at 8:30...

hope they run it on sportsnet while the Habs game wraps up

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at Yankee Stadium watching NYCFC get worked by the Sounders, but a little birdy told me the Habs are getting rekt. Figured I'd poke my head in here.

Cake Boss

Banned
wjANVCD.jpg

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
If Montreal does not score at least 1-2 more goals this game AT LEAST... the series is in trouble.

A 4-3 loss after blowing the 2nd period is survivable.

Blowing up the 2nd with NO response, not so much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
JDLR's hockey IQ for a 19 year old is pretty amazing. That being said, he lacks offensive skill and will never be a big scorer.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They're doing well in this period, but it still won't go in. That's the frustrating part for the team which ultimately will make it hopeless.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They're doing well in this period, but it still won't go in. That's the frustrating part for the team which ultimately will make it hopeless.
This is like the 2013 Ottawa series part 2. They're playing well, just not getting the bounces, can't even be that frustrated.

Marvie_3

Banned
CBC has the wild and hawks game scheduled for 8:30 which doesn't make any sense. this game isn't getting over at 8:30...

hope they run it on sportsnet while the Habs game wraps up
They say 8:30 but the puck drops have been around 15 minutes after that so far in the playoffs.

Edit: Yeah, what the guy in the previous post said.

Holy shit just turned the game on, it's like the Staples Center in there.
No, I don't see any knife fights going on in the crowd so it can't be Staples.

dankir

Okay that's I'm done with this game. We can't get any shots on the PP, stupid fucking penalties and TAMPA BAY HAS 4 POWER PLAY GOALS?? IN ONE GAME??

what the fuck..............

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Habs look 100% deflated and are skating in mud. No wins all season vs. bolts, heartbreaker loss in game one, and now this discipline nightmare.

Bad bad bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom