• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

The Wild caught a bit of Jets disease.

Except we don't make guys take great shots to score late, Pavs will let damn near any shot in.

Marvie_3

Banned
jPSDjrQFiHTWP.jpg

Honestly, I think it was our week off. They must have had some amazing practices. Plus no injuries to speak of.

Avoiding up to three more games against Winnipeg was huge.

Well the big thing in seeing is that we're just being punished horribly for every turnover. Anaheims forecheck is great, forcing turnovers and getting great chances, Ramo is sharp though. We need to be tighter.

Marvie_3

Banned
The Hawks' salary cap situation is pretty dicey, but looking at HFBoards (lol), people are willing to offer Trocheck + 1st for Sharp, and Draisaitl + pick for Seabrook, which would pretty much ensure that the Hawks are good forever.
Not really. They're not anywhere near the cap trouble they were in back in 2010.

I think our troubles are directly related to our defense, Anaheim is too punishing for us to step into the offense and we get no sustained pressure. We gotta go back to the drawing board if we wanna make a series of this.

Not really. They're not anywhere near the cap trouble they were in back in 2010.

That wasn't cap trouble. That was The Titanic Is Fucking Sinking And We Only Have Limited Lifeboats.

Ladd drifted on Buffuglyaliens big body until they washed up on shore in Atlanta.

I think our troubles are directly related to our defense, Anaheim is too punishing for us to step into the offense and we get no sustained pressure. We gotta go back to the drawing board if we wanna make a series of this.

If they play like this the whole series the-

a sloppy line change by this pristine power play? Never

I don't care that the PP sucks but our PK needs to get better even though the last one was a soft goal by crow

Calamari41

41 > 38
Great first period, even though only one went in. If we keep this up, Ramo is going to start getting tired of single handedly saving his team's ass

Apparently the Wild are never going to be able to beat the Hawks. Especially in Chicago.

This shit is so tiring.

A series isn't in trouble until you lose at home; I expect the Wild to come out flying back on home ice and make this into a 6 or 7 game series

EDIT: as I was typing this all I could think of was Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom